ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

chuffed off

Search this Thread

Old 01 September 2012, 06:05 PM
t5frankie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default chuffed off

After cleaning my car today i noticed someone has hit it, on the passenger door leaving a slight dent and scrape marks, i cant say what day or when at all this was done as i really dont see that side of the car that much, need a new door now, ive only had it a week ffs
Old 01 September 2012, 06:17 PM
Supacool1
Scooby Regular

Cant you get chips away/dent repair type mobile peeps take a look to see if they can persuade the dent out? Beats buying a new door and getting it painted.....
Old 01 September 2012, 06:19 PM
t5frankie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Supacool1
Cant you get chips away/dent repair type mobile peeps take a look to see if they can persuade the dent out? Beats buying a new door and getting it painted.....
was thinking 2nd hand door
Old 01 September 2012, 06:30 PM
blackvenom
Scooby Regular

Issue with another door as a colour code will have up to 5shades, as in a blue door code 59h will have a dark shade, blue shade, light share, red shade, will look worse If you get the wrong shade, then you need to swap your locks! So it's much easier and better to get a smart repair, I do them day in day out and you will be suprised how what we can do! Bet it will be the cheapest way, call about and get some free quotes, if it's a private person ask to see some previous work, any good repairer will keep some before and after photos if he has any pride in his work
Old 01 September 2012, 06:34 PM
t5frankie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by blackvenom
Issue with another door as a colour code will have up to 5shades, as in a blue door code 59h will have a dark shade, blue shade, light share, red shade, will look worse If you get the wrong shade, then you need to swap your locks! So it's much easier and better to get a smart repair, I do them day in day out and you will be suprised how what we can do! Bet it will be the cheapest way, call about and get some free quotes, if it's a private person ask to see some previous work, any good repairer will keep some before and after photos if he has any pride in his work
cheers i'll get a quote