Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My pi$$ is fizzing.. Look what you did to my car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 13 August 2012, 07:23 AM
Schmoozer
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry My pi$$ is fizzing.. Look what you did to my car!!!

After reading a thread on push bike insurance and also one on having nice things I thought I'd av a moan. 20mins before work some kid on our street fell off his push bike last night, lucky for me my missus heard the bang and she looked out the bedroom window to find a young lad looking really guilty and looking at our house to see if anyone had heard him... And I'm bloody glad they did as he was pulling his bike off my drivers side wing.
I swear he'd of been off on his toes if she hadn't of noticed him. I stayed in the house obviously as my teeth were sunk onto my lip.

I eventually thought I'd go and have a look as I was getting picked up for work in 5mins. He has done a rather good job, Two X 3" marks and a nice deep 14" one. His mum then appeared.

She doesn't work and has no partner that we know of so it's now Monday the 13th and she said she will get it sorted.

Bets are now on at William hill I won't see **** all this side of crimbo.
Old 13 August 2012, 10:15 AM
leecalcars
Scooby Regular

It's a tragedy that happens all the time when cars a parked in the street , unfortunaly I can't see her spending money to get it repaired you'd be better off taking photos of the damage and getting it repaired yourself !

It's not really worth the hassle of trying to get them to pay if she's not working and on her own ... You could always ask her to cut the grass and paint the house for a year !!
Old 13 August 2012, 10:32 AM
CREWJ
Scooby Regular

That's terrible mate

I very much doubt you will see any of it. Even with small claims court I doubt anything would come of it. "Boys will be boys" as they say.
Old 13 August 2012, 10:55 AM
mervil
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a similar thing a few years ago, went out toy Mrs's Swift Sport to find the back window had been smashed! Found a load of stones on the floor which came from a house overlooking ours, found the little barsteward who did it! Again, mother didn't work, was a scatty house and the kid was pissed off coz he was grounded and started launching stones in any direction! One made contact with the Swift (5months old) and put the rear window through! Needed a new rear plus re tinting and the tailgate repainting! £400 later and they never paid a f**king penny! I'm still p1ssed off to this day, the mrs seems too blahzay about it!!

W@nkers!!
Old 13 August 2012, 02:04 PM
JohnD
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by leecalcars
... You could always ask her to cut the grass and paint the house for a year !!
Get the little s*d to do the chores, more like!

JohnD
Old 13 August 2012, 03:32 PM
CharlySkunkWeed
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 48 Posts

had a wee lad put his bike up the two doors of my car years ago. I was parked on the grass beside a building i was working at so couldnt say much , but still told him to get one of his parents so i could rant . The ma arrived , took one look at the damage , said sorry , then proceeded to knock the dung outta the lad ! At least it saved me doing it !
Old 13 August 2012, 03:45 PM
Schmoozer
Scooby Regular

I think it's just a case of the oh well attitude that gets my back up.
Old 13 August 2012, 03:50 PM
Carlh
Scooby Regular

ouch fella, that was cringeworthy reading right there
Old 13 August 2012, 04:11 PM
legacy_gtb
Scooby Regular

Still, theres plenty of areas in the uk where the little ****** would have just scarpered wether hed been seen or not!

or worse still, when tramp of a parent arrive they tell you straight up the "you cant prove nothing! wasnt little johnny, those scratches look like theyve been there for years!"

If the parent of the ****** was just, then theyd make the little ****** sweep chimneys or carry sacks of coal oot the pit till the damage is covered! otherwise he wont learn **** all from it!
Old 13 August 2012, 06:18 PM
donny andi
Scooby Regular

Is his mum worth one

Could be the answer to yours and her prayers

If she's a ugly bint.....take her book off her and tell her you will meet her at the post office every book day
Old 13 August 2012, 06:29 PM
banzai2009
Scooby Regular

Same here me cars been back a week and some little **** with either them stupid scooters or a bike scratched me bootlid it's buffed out thank god but a told them the next one to ride that close to me car will get a slap
Old 13 August 2012, 06:41 PM
stedee
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mervil
I had a similar thing a few years ago, went out toy Mrs's Swift Sport to find the back window had been smashed! Found a load of stones on the floor which came from a house overlooking ours, found the little barsteward who did it! Again, mother didn't work, was a scatty house and the kid was pissed off coz he was grounded and started launching stones in any direction! One made contact with the Swift (5months old) and put the rear window through! Needed a new rear plus re tinting and the tailgate repainting! £400 later and they never paid a f**king penny! I'm still p1ssed off to this day, the mrs seems too blahzay about it!!

W@nkers!!

i used to have a family like that opposite who couldnt control their 8 year old kid , he was the nastiest little ****e i have ever met. i had to put cameras up cos he was always throwing stones at the house. the mum always defended him saying hes got ads and never did anything about it,thank god they moved ,made my day.
Old 14 August 2012, 04:49 PM
Schmoozer
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by donny andi
Is his mum worth one

Could be the answer to yours and her prayers

If she's a ugly bint.....take her book off her and tell her you will meet her at the post office every book day

Lmao...
I'm happy with my missus but NO she looks like a boxer dog licking pi$$ off a stinging nettle..
Old 14 August 2012, 04:54 PM
Schmoozer
Scooby Regular

I've now noticed some more long scratches on passenger side where they have been as well. Hopefully these will polish out.. Why they don't take their bikes to the country park 2 mins away and knacker the litre ******* out is beyond me.?