Sponsored by:

buying items and they come damaged

Search this Thread

Old 02 August 2012, 11:00 PM
brasso88
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default buying items and they come damaged

in the last 2 weeks i have brought a few bits for my scobby and the items have turned up damaged, ive contacted the sellers and bascily they just think im taking the **** and expect me to just be left with damaged items and out off pocket, what the best way to deal with theses sellers ive just recive a set off crstal headlights which 1 has a cracked glass ive sent the seller pics and also asked for half the money back or i said i would just open a dispute up on paypal and will send both back for a full refund. cant be fairer than that????? my reply from him was its up 2 me to contct royal mail and claim money back from them as when he sent them they were fine. im sure its his problem and he should be contacting them for a claim??????
Old 02 August 2012, 11:05 PM
99greenwagon
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brasso88
in the last 2 weeks i have brought a few bits for my scobby and the items have turned up damaged, ive contacted the sellers and bascily they just think im taking the **** and expect me to just be left with damaged items and out off pocket, what the best way to deal with theses sellers ive just recive a set off crstal headlights which 1 has a cracked glass ive sent the seller pics and also asked for half the money back or i said i would just open a dispute up on paypal and will send both back for a full refund. cant be fairer than that????? my reply from him was its up 2 me to contct royal mail and claim money back from them as when he sent them they were fine. im sure its his problem and he should be contacting them for a claim??????
who arranged the postage?
Old 02 August 2012, 11:10 PM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

You should always sign for item as unchecked, that cover the courier side of things, open a dispute via PayPal and eBay as items damaged, they will probably ask you to send back (use recorded delivery) post tracking number in dispute and it will then go in your favour, eBay buyers always win!