ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Any body heard of theses tits

Search this Thread

Old 17 May 2012, 12:56 PM
SLAB
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Any body heard of theses ****

Received a letter yesterday asking me to contact them with the header on the letter saying Civil Investigations

Rung them up and got the snottyist horrible southern SKET telling me I had no tax on my car from July last year up to now lololol no matter what I said all she kept saying in that forking accent ( why is it that all southern women sound like they talk through there noses ) PAY IT AND BE DONE.
tried to tell the horrible SKET that I had sold the car in December last year tax and tested, SKET spits out no you haven't tax the car since July last year why don't you just pay it and be done lololol no matter what was said to it it wouldn't have it that its there's a mistake on dvl behalf Dozy SKET then tells me to get a old tax disc out of the car to prove it was tax hmmmmmmm is you a blond southern **** as well just told her I sold the car last year December after it giving me a mouth full **** knows what the sket said I've understood my little Indian friends better wail on to bt lololol OH THE LINE WENT DEAD LOLOL
Did you know that DVL are giving out our personal info to any company that registered with out even contacting the Person

Civil Investigations
2nd floor
south point house
321 chase road
south gate
London

anybody else had anything like this.

Slab

Last edited by SLAB; 17 May 2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old 17 May 2012, 12:58 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Post their phone number and we can all have a bit of fun?
Old 17 May 2012, 01:05 PM
Rescue Dude
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by alcazar
Old 17 May 2012, 01:10 PM
chasey
Scooby Regular

**** them off
Old 17 May 2012, 01:13 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...ions-Southgate
Old 17 May 2012, 01:26 PM
SLAB
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar
Old 17 May 2012, 02:32 PM
Steve001
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds a little bit

to me
Old 17 May 2012, 04:17 PM
CrispyK
Scooby Regular

I've had issues with these idiots, used to be called credit international. I wrote to the dvla to check if they were using this company and they do they use to only send cases more than 4 years..... Mine was a fine for 60 for not re sorning once 12mths was up I did it about 1 week after the deadline I worked away for 3-4 weeks at at time didn't get it till last min, sorned the car heard nothing from dvla thought everything was ok 3 years later these idiots contact my dad by fishing for contacts they basically send everyone with your name a letter, dad comfirmed I owned the car that was it they would leave me alone, I refused to pay It went legal went for advice myself got told look your better off paying 60 if they win they will get hundreds so got stuck paying these monkeys the money agreed to pay 60 I complained to the dvla they said sorry if you have debt it will be chased no matter how small bloody insane if you ask me
Old 17 May 2012, 04:22 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by SLAB
Received a letter yesterday asking me to contact them with the header on the letter saying Civil Investigations

Rung them up and got the snottyist horrible southern SKET telling me I had no tax on my car from July last year up to now lololol no matter what I said all she kept saying in that forking accent ( why is it that all southern women sound like they talk through there noses ) PAY IT AND BE DONE.
tried to tell the horrible SKET that I had sold the car in December last year tax and tested, SKET spits out no you haven't tax the car since July last year why don't you just pay it and be done lololol no matter what was said to it it wouldn't have it that its there's a mistake on dvl behalf Dozy SKET then tells me to get a old tax disc out of the car to prove it was tax hmmmmmmm is you a blond southern **** as well just told her I sold the car last year December after it giving me a mouth full **** knows what the sket said I've understood my little Indian friends better wail on to bt lololol OH THE LINE WENT DEAD LOLOL
Did you know that DVL are giving out our personal info to any company that registered with out even contacting the Person

Civil Investigations
2nd floor
south point house
321 chase road
south gate
London

Slab
When I sold my old car I got a confirmation letter from DVLA also when I scrapped one.
Old 17 May 2012, 04:53 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Slab
yes I have seen quite a few people write posts with no paragraphs
Old 17 May 2012, 04:57 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by CrispyK
I've had issues with these idiots, used to be called credit international. I wrote to the dvla to check if they were using this company and they do they use to only send cases more than 4 years..... Mine was a fine for 60 for not re sorning once 12mths was up I did it about 1 week after the deadline I worked away for 3-4 weeks at at time didn't get it till last min, sorned the car heard nothing from dvla thought everything was ok 3 years later these idiots contact my dad by fishing for contacts they basically send everyone with your name a letter, dad comfirmed I owned the car that was it they would leave me alone, I refused to pay It went legal went for advice myself got told look your better off paying 60 if they win they will get hundreds so got stuck paying these monkeys the money agreed to pay 60 I complained to the dvla they said sorry if you have debt it will be chased no matter how small bloody insane if you ask me
The government will ALWAYS chase motorists down to the ends of the earth for fines, because we are easy targets.
Old 17 May 2012, 05:21 PM
madmerlin
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SwissTony

Posting on here is rather like making love to a beautiful woman,

First of all you have to stroke the keyboard gently, pushing all the right buttons at the right moment. When she is done Enter! And jobdone.

Get this right and you can enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Get it SLIGHTLY wrong and some t***er feels the need to pull you up on your literacy skills.

What is the deal with n**s on here constantly having a go at guys because they have spelt something wrong, missed a punctuation etc etc. Ffs.Get a life! its a forum not an English exam!

Oh. Fyi.

Definition of a paragraph,
  • A distinct division of written or printed matter that begins on a new, usually indented line, consists of one or more sentences, and typically deals with a single thought or topic or quotes one speaker's continuous words.

Note….

More than one sentence

Dealing with a single thought or topic.

Sorry Slab mate,didn’t mean to crash your thread.

Last edited by madmerlin; 17 May 2012 at 05:23 PM.
Old 17 May 2012, 05:29 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by madmerlin
What is the deal with n**s on here constantly having a go at guys because they have spelt something wrong, missed a punctuation etc etc. Ffs.Get a life! its a forum not an English exam!

Oh. Fyi.

• A distinct division of written or printed matter that begins on a new, usually indented line, consists of one or more sentences, and typically deals with a single thought or topic or quotes one speaker's continuous words.

Note….

More than one sentence

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Dealing with a single thought or topic.
Where would you like me to start ?

Topic title - any body ? herd ? theses ?

Not even bothered to try and make sense, obviously types and talks the same way, no pauses to breathe.

And it makes our eyes hurt..

But carry on
Old 17 May 2012, 05:36 PM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Posting on here is rather like making love to a beautiful woman,

First of all you have to stroke the keyboard gently, pushing all the right buttons at the right moment. When she is done Enter! And jobdone.

Get this right and you can enjoy the fruits of your labour.

Get it SLIGHTLY wrong and some t***er feels the need to pull you up on your literacy skills.

Oh. Fyi.

Note….

More than one sentence

Dealing with a single thought or topic.

Sorry Slab mate,didn’t mean to crash your thread.
quality post it's just a forum folk's not a exam , never a truer word and all that springs to mind
Old 17 May 2012, 05:56 PM
Budgie
Scooby Regular

Not even bothered to try and make sense, obviously types and talks the same way, no pauses to breathe.

But carry on
I agree Swiss, it makes no sense when I read it
Old 17 May 2012, 06:21 PM
SLAB
Scooby Regular

Sorry m8 but my grammars not good am sure a educated person like your self can work it out
Old 17 May 2012, 06:31 PM
SLAB
Scooby Regular

But carry on
I think swiss Tonys got a be in his bonnet with me for some reason. Dose it matter how I write, Have you noticed you was the only one on the thread that's picked up on my Grammar and spelling.

Chill big T there's a lot more important things happening in this world that could do with your services than slabs grammar and spelling

Last edited by SLAB; 17 May 2012 at 06:34 PM.
Old 17 May 2012, 07:09 PM
madmerlin
Scooby Regular

But carry on

lmao... my point EXACTLY mate..

can i suggest next time a word is misspelt or has an apostrophe in the wrong place you pop out to the local builders merchants, buy some wood and nails go home, then with your freshly purchased items you Build a bridge and get over it
Old 17 May 2012, 08:01 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

I think swiss Tonys got a be in his bonnet with me for some reason. Dose it matter how I write, Have you noticed you was the only one on the thread that's picked up on my Grammar and spelling.

Chill big T there's a lot more important things happening in this world that could do with your services than slabs grammar and spelling
I have no beef with you personally , I made a light hearted dig at the fact that you wrote a whole bunch of stuff with no paragraphs and it was incredibly hard to read. Nothing more. I am quite chilled thank you but it is easier to read peoples posts when it is slightly more structured. You will find that people just cant be arsed to read further when it is simply a monologue.

lmao... my point EXACTLY mate..

can i suggest next time a word is misspelt or has an apostrophe in the wrong place you pop out to the local builders merchants, buy some wood and nails go home, then with your freshly purchased items you Build a bridge and get over it
I never initially pulled him up on any spelling or grammar. I only did after your post. But I shall be popping to the builders merchants for a large bag of nails so I can NAIL my point home every time you illiterate numpties put a foot wrong
Old 17 May 2012, 08:13 PM
addi monster
Scooby Regular

I shall be popping to the builders merchants for a large bag of nails so I can NAIL my point home every time you illiterate numpties put a foot wrong
That's ever so nice tony, but please DONT BOTHER

If the post is not to your taste then dont read it
Old 17 May 2012, 08:14 PM
mrmadcap
Scooby Regular

anuthor thred hijaked by the speling police
Old 17 May 2012, 08:51 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by addi monster
That's ever so nice tony, but please DONT BOTHER

If the post is not to your taste then dont read it
Obviously you dont get it either. The point wasn't about it being to my taste or not, I actually thought the topic was interesting. I just had a hard time deciphering what the OP was on about.
Old 17 May 2012, 08:52 PM
SwissTony
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mrmadcap
anuthor thred hijaked by the speling police
I dont know where to start with the above
Old 17 May 2012, 09:47 PM
Mikey Dolenz
Scooby Newbie

"If the post is not to your taste then dont read it"

C'mon man.....how's he gonna know if the post isn't to his taste if he doesn't read it

That's a bit like the Irish hotel porter saying "follow me sir, I'm right behind ya"
Old 17 May 2012, 10:06 PM
WildPikey
Scooby Regular

Anyone who say's the post or post's don't make sense, need paragraphs, have spelling mistakes, must of made perfect sense of it to notice the mistakes in the first place, in any case, SO WHAT Get over it, good for you if you are perfect, count yourself lucky that you have the oppurtunity to sit on the internet pointing out other peoples mistakes, how exciting and satisfying it must be for you all
Old 18 May 2012, 12:39 AM
homer.simpson
Scooby Newbie

Sure just give them your credit card number and csv code and be done with it
Old 18 May 2012, 12:50 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

SLAB are you sure the V5 went to the DVLA when you sold it?

There could be some bloke out there hooning past speed cameras and you haven't got the fines yet too. lol.
Old 18 May 2012, 01:20 AM
SLAB
Scooby Regular

yes m8 deffo was sent, had it taxed m8 also sold it taxed, there saying its not been taxed since July last year.
Old 18 May 2012, 02:19 PM
SLAB
Scooby Regular

eeeek just discovered its for another Subaru I had.
but was sold on the 19th of march last year and book was sent off.
When I spoke to the sket yesterday she agreed that it was a forester not a saloon 95 wrx dumb **** now i have a letter to pay £80.

Last edited by SLAB; 18 May 2012 at 02:59 PM.
Old 18 May 2012, 03:42 PM
fitzscoob
Scooby Regular

who or what is a sket?

Quick Reply: Any body heard of theses tits