Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

any recommendations on body shops in the london area to fix my broken wing?

Search this Thread

Old 15 April 2012, 06:27 PM
lanceuppercut
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any recommendations on body shops in the london area to fix my broken wing?

the underside of my spoiler has a crack in it and i'd be looking for to be fixed, somehow!

http://www.westfieldcrashrepairsltd.co.uk, who are fairly local and found them a search for body shops in SE london but do not know a thing about them! nor have i been able to call them up (as its sunday evening!) to see what they say about my broken wing:

its not the clearest photo but here's what it looks like, and its like that on both sides near the edges:
Old 15 April 2012, 09:05 PM
zayd
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been using these guys for the last 12 years and they are absolutely amazing at bodywork. Main dealers, such as BMW and Mercedes have used them in the past.

My car is even going in next week as some tosser reversed into my NSF door! They have a spraybake oven to ensure you get the best paint finish. They will give you a very fair price in comparison to other body shops.

Here's a link to their website, which is under construction, but contains all contact details.

http://www.aa-motors.co.uk/