Sponsored by:

hi, im new and just wanted to say hi

Search this Thread

Old 09 February 2012, 04:50 PM
gazza72
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hi, im new and just wanted to say hi

hi people, what started as a great month with the wife getting a new job, someone being interested in buying my dj gear meant that i would again become a scoob owner, my last car was a k reg import wrx sti, it did say type ra on the log book but insured it as a wrx sti?
but sadly last saturday, the chap who was buying my decks phoned to say he had been made redundant and was unable to buy my gear, gutted but allso felt sorry for him as its hard finding a job nowadays!
Anyhow we still looking at scoobs, still the imports and after a few phone calls to insurers found that the cheapest aviva, was still 1200 for a 30yr old lady (she may read this lol) and myself being 40! and thought that was quite alot, was told by sky insure that they wouldnt quote because of the sheffield post code?? yet after abit more searching found sheilas wheels who my wife currently insures with to quote us just over 500? is that right? any how i know i have gone on a little bit but must admit that with the cars i have seen on here, you all have great looking cars and hopefully i will again become an owner of one of the nicest sounding cars on the planet, thanks friends
Old 09 February 2012, 05:19 PM
Torquemada
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gazza72
hi people, what started as a great month with the wife getting a new job, someone being interested in buying my dj gear meant that i would again become a scoob owner, my last car was a k reg import wrx sti, it did say type ra on the log book but insured it as a wrx sti?
but sadly last saturday, the chap who was buying my decks phoned to say he had been made redundant and was unable to buy my gear, gutted but allso felt sorry for him as its hard finding a job nowadays!
Anyhow we still looking at scoobs, still the imports and after a few phone calls to insurers found that the cheapest aviva, was still 1200 for a 30yr old lady (she may read this lol) and myself being 40! and thought that was quite alot, was told by sky insure that they wouldnt quote because of the sheffield post code?? yet after abit more searching found sheilas wheels who my wife currently insures with to quote us just over 500? is that right? any how i know i have gone on a little bit but must admit that with the cars i have seen on here, you all have great looking cars and hopefully i will again become an owner of one of the nicest sounding cars on the planet, thanks friends
Hey, welcome. Try Gary Moulson at Keith Michaels - they usually have some competitive quotes. Try the search function for a phone number for him
Old 09 February 2012, 10:34 PM
baker_boy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi and welcome im hoping to get one soon aswell.. one day soon hopefully.