What steps next help needed

Search this Thread

Old 06 February 2012, 08:15 PM
the yeti
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What steps next help needed

Hello all

I need help pointing in the right direction. My car is off the road having its engine removed on the weekend. Some thing has gone be it the clutch or gearbox unsure as of what yet.
I was going to get rid of it but now i am thinking of when the engine is out going all out on it. Its a 1998 uk classic its got a simtek with anti lag and launch control. So i have that side sorted but i want a larger turbo now and with this i understand i need new injectors.
I need help with all the bits and pices for the engine who has what and this is all on a tight budget. So all help needed from you guys to point me in the right direction or if you have bits or could help that would be amazing.

cheers James
Old 06 February 2012, 08:20 PM
craigo
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by the yeti
Hello all

I need help pointing in the right direction. My car is off the road having its engine removed on the weekend. Some thing has gone be it the clutch or gearbox unsure as of what yet.
I was going to get rid of it but now i am thinking of when the engine is out going all out on it. Its a 1998 uk classic its got a simtek with anti lag and launch control. So i have that side sorted but i want a larger turbo now and with this i understand i need new injectors.
I need help with all the bits and pices for the engine who has what and this is all on a tight budget. So all help needed from you guys to point me in the right direction or if you have bits or could help that would be amazing.

cheers James
my personal advice..... sell it !!!! get yourself a type R or P1... or a newage if you like the look. waste of cash on a uk wrx !!!
Old 06 February 2012, 09:43 PM
the yeti
Scooby Regular

Hello mate need the back doors sorry should of said that. I would really like to keep to the classic shape