Awesome Bodyworks Co!

Search this Thread

Old 06 April 2001, 06:46 PM
RonaldoH
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Ok All.

Very rarely do I get all excited by simple things. This time, I guess I have taken the requirement for this slightly for granted.

Paul, my sales manager has been in the motor trade for 6 years before joining me at Platinum Hire, he said he knew a lad to do it. (I aquired a UK spoiler from Simon Burt of this BBS for my WRX-the STi one for me is too lairy, and would draw to much attention to the car) So, went to collect this spoiler and Paul says...no problems, we get Phil to spray it for you. Well, not only was the price awesome and cheap! but his work (I have not seen the spoiler yet-will update tommorow) is first class...how do I know? Well, simple...we arrive at the garage (after going up a bumpy road!). There sat by his lock-up is a brand new Audi A3 and a belting brand new Audi A8 full spec. The local Audi and VW dealership use him esclusively and this lad knows his paints and his spraying.

This guy has a reputation of being the Van Gogh of paint sprayers in my area!

I have also had this horrid little knock on my rear quarter that needed doing, I was quoted by many bodyshops that I need a new panel and spraying £400+ on some quotes. After today, this chap will be doing mine. "Yeah, that price is right if they want to do the expensive easy way out of it"...Now Son, your talking my language I thought. Not that I am a cheapskate, but basically there are so many cowboys in the trade. I am delighted to have found this chap and he will always welcome some work here and there.

I wont mention how much he is spraying my new spoiler for, as some of you would be sick at cheap it can be done. A good thing I would say-if some of you are looking to do some work.

This firm is based in Hants near where my mum lives and I am happy to pass you on if you drop me an email at iwantmypaintworkdone@platinumhire.com

Or just my addy in my profile. This chap is the dogs, he comes with my recomendation and I will post the result of my spoiler tommorow. Dropped spoiler off tonight at 17.30, should be ready to collect tommorow at 15.00!

Regards
Ronnie