Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Big Thanks To Andy Carr. Finally Remapped!

Search this Thread

Old 02 October 2011, 10:31 PM
Razorwrx1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big Thanks To Andy Carr. Finally Remapped!

Had the Car Mapped yesterday by Andy. Got my **** in gear and had it done! Faultless He is a proper Wizard

He text me the night before to make sure I could still make it at Taylor Motors (stockport). Rick Fitted the Walbro 255 Fuel Pump first then ready to go

Took him about 1hr 30mins in total. IT'S A TOTALLY DIFFERENT CAR LOVE IT EVEN MORE NOW Had loads of time for me. Real nice guy

He reckons around 270-275bhp & 280lb Torque. Got loads of Pops And Bangs. Just lightly press the Accelerator at 2.5-3K Revs, hold it there and she Sounds And Beaut. Like a cheaper version of Antilag. And safer Even put me Launch Control on. Said it's not ideal on a Standard Clutch tho. 1 or 2 goes and i'd have No Clutch Left It's there for the future tho

Just pulls in every Gear. Doing the Map, it was bouncing off the Rev Limiter in 3rd gear and still wanted to go. Andy said he had to adjust the turbo because it was too Agressive. Standard Turbo and all. I don't go passed 5K revs in 4th never mind 3rd Think I treat her too nice

I'll post up and a New Video Soon. Sounds Awesome Well I think so. Even the Dump Valve And Exhaust Note have changed. Sounds really Crisp

BIG THANKS AGAIN TO ANDY CARR. TOP BLOKE

RICK AT (TAYLOR MOTORS) AS WELL.

Cheer's Guys:thumb