Road rage

Search this Thread

Old 08 March 2011, 04:39 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Road rage

I don't usually rise to the idiots on the roads these days but toady picking my son up from school I had the mother of all idots in his land rover discovery sat inches from my bumper on the way home. I ended up slowing down to let him pass only for him to overtake giving me the w**ker sign as he does so. He then ends up randomly breaking for the next mile and flipping the bird.

He ends up stopping at the petrol station where this big man is some 5 ft 4 poison drawf who suddenly is not so hard once he gets out of his 4x4 as once he sees me he gets straight back in an drives off.

Seriously if I did not have my son in the car I think he would have gotten a slap

And breathe!
Old 08 March 2011, 04:59 PM
playtime
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

had a situation like this myself in the wife,s car guy right up the bumper we had the kid in the car so i told her to slow down then speed up to allow space but he over took us on a narrow hill and threatened to nudge her of the road she has only been driving 10 months. followed by him constantly driving slow infront so we got to the lights by this time i was pissed i got out and ran at his car were him and his wife were laughing. would he have been if our car was in the ditch and myson was killed when he seen me about to drag him from the car he ran a red light they were not laughing anymore.

when i do see him i,ll be laughing when he needs an ambulance.

Last edited by playtime; 08 March 2011 at 05:01 PM.
Old 08 March 2011, 05:10 PM
g7prs
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A good friend of mine got involved in an incident like mentioned above when two guys cut off his dad and then stopped and got out! He knocked the first one out and the second one jumped on his back, he quickly got him off and proceeded to knock him out as well. Him and his dad quickly left the scene and my mate wondered why he was sweating so much when it had been such easy work dispatching the pair of *****! The one that had jumped on his back had actually stabbed him and the blade had broken off and was wedged between two of his ribs! He was in hospital for a week afterwards and for this reason unless totally unavoidable I would never get involved.
Old 08 March 2011, 05:22 PM
playtime
Scooby Regular

i,am not a hardman mate but when it comes to your family then nothing else matters to me.
Old 08 March 2011, 05:29 PM
g7prs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by playtime
i,am not a hardman mate but when it comes to your family then nothing else matters to me.
Me either

I wasn't having a go at you, just saying that unless they forced me off the road or gave no other option the best thing to do is just report them.
Old 08 March 2011, 05:37 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by g7prs
A good friend of mine got involved in an incident like mentioned above when two guys cut off his dad and then stopped and got out! He knocked the first one out and the second one jumped on his back, he quickly got him off and proceeded to knock him out as well. Him and his dad quickly left the scene and my mate wondered why he was sweating so much when it had been such easy work dispatching the pair of *****! The one that had jumped on his back had actually stabbed him and the blade had broken off and was wedged between two of his ribs! He was in hospital for a week afterwards and for this reason unless totally unavoidable I would never get involved.
I would never take any chances with my son in the car.

A friend of mine had a pasting a few years back after a road rage incident. He was cut up by some idiot and got out to have a word at the lights. What he did not know were these were travellers and the 2 cars behind him were travellers also, so while he was having words with the guy who cut him up he was twatted in the back of the head by someone in the car behind.
Old 08 March 2011, 07:07 PM
BBB3
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by kingofturds
I would never take any chances with my son in the car.

A friend of mine had a pasting a few years back after a road rage incident. He was cut up by some idiot and got out to have a word at the lights. What he did not know were these were travellers and the 2 cars behind him were travellers also, so while he was having words with the guy who cut him up he was twatted in the back of the head by someone in the car behind.

you never see travellers on there own always 2 or more in there transit truck with scrap in the back

Last edited by BBB3; 08 March 2011 at 07:09 PM.
Old 08 March 2011, 07:13 PM
g7prs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BBB3
you never see travellers on there own always 2 or more in there transit truck with stollen copper in the back

Edited for accuracy
Old 08 March 2011, 09:34 PM
CHOLTON
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by g7prs
Edited for accuracy