Sponsored by:

F*****g useless royal mail

Search this Thread

Old 07 December 2010, 05:20 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts
Default F*****g useless royal mail

Is it just me or are royal mail usless? Not had any post for about 4 days or so now.

You might say, o cos its not safe, well b******k's to that, roads are so clear there dry.

grow a backbone you bunch of pansies ands get it done, if the place i work at shut down they'd soon be moaning about lack of water.

and breath,, lol
Old 07 December 2010, 05:24 PM
L.J.F
Instructing with fear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe you should post up your rants on postmanforums.com, that way you will be heard by someone who gives a t*ss
Old 07 December 2010, 05:32 PM
stedee
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol, are you sure youve got post to be delivered
Old 07 December 2010, 05:33 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

haha, i tried the local delivery office tgo see if could swing round and pick up my mail, but no one can be bothered to answer the phone
Old 07 December 2010, 05:36 PM
L.J.F
Instructing with fear

Probably on strike again lol
Old 07 December 2010, 05:39 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stedee
lol, are you sure youve got post to be delivered
yah, waiting for my sky smart cards
Old 07 December 2010, 05:44 PM
Scooby Dan
Scooby Regular

Our postie finds opening our gate a little challenging so only calls at our house about once a fortnight.
I wish my 6 year old daughters friends found it as difficult as he does so they would stop knocking on the door every 5 minutes.
Old 07 December 2010, 05:52 PM
bugeyejohn
Scooby Regular

I posted some stuff to sheffield a week ago and they havent had it,I had a posty telling me it was to dangerous to deliver and i was walking up his path delivering his milk at the time,at the same time dhl and home delivery drove past,if they can walk around in shorts in dec they can deliver post RANT OVER
Old 07 December 2010, 05:59 PM
bugeyejohn
Scooby Regular

I take it all back we had post today.Great bunch of guys LOL

Last edited by bugeyejohn; 07 December 2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old 07 December 2010, 06:00 PM
JDM_Stig
Scooby Regular

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Mine delivered Saturday and TBH I wouldnt fancy it where we are.
Old 07 December 2010, 06:24 PM
Glowplug
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by bugeyejohn
I take it all back we had post today.Great bunch of gays LOL

Old 07 December 2010, 07:09 PM
Pink_Floyd
Scooby Regular

Our local delivery office switched to a new operating system a few weeks ago. According to my local postie it was chaos with managers not knowing their a**e from their elbows and the workers refusing to work under the new rules.

The local MP got involved after it came to light the local firefighters had to visit as the reports indicated they had so much mail backed up and stockpiled that it was deemed a fire risk..........
Old 07 December 2010, 07:12 PM
TurboAndy
Scooby Regular

Dont get me started about Royal Mail. It took them 3 days to deliver a birthday card which was sent first class. Bloody usless if you ask me.
Old 07 December 2010, 08:12 PM
badboyz666
Scooby Regular

I posted some stuff to sheffield a week ago and they havent had it,I had a posty telling me it was to dangerous to deliver and i was walking up his path delivering his milk at the time,at the same time dhl and home delivery drove past,if they can walk around in shorts in dec they can deliver post RANT OVER
a milkman on here!! and i thought I was the only one!!
Old 07 December 2010, 08:27 PM
bugeyejohn
Scooby Regular

Yep were prob the last 2 stupid enough to do it, im joining the royal mail they have days off and there vans are quicker LOL, If any customers are reading this please remember its christmas PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY

Last edited by bugeyejohn; 07 December 2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old 07 December 2010, 08:50 PM
badboyz666
Scooby Regular

Yep were prob the last 2 stupid enough to do it, im joining the royal mail they have days off and there vans are quicker LOL, If any customers are reading this please remember its christmas PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY
yeah i agree we ARE stupid lol, out at 1am in the "float"tommorow let the crimbo tips roll in
Old 07 December 2010, 09:04 PM
BLU
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tidgy
Is it just me or are royal mail usless? Not had any post for about 4 days or so now.

You might say, o cos its not safe, well b******k's to that, roads are so clear there dry.

grow a backbone you bunch of pansies ands get it done, if the place i work at shut down they'd soon be moaning about lack of water.

and breath,, lol

yah, waiting for my sky smart cards
4 days without mail is quite common.
And you know you sky cards have been posted? Sky told you this? If I had a penny for everytime someone said "but its been sent" when it hadn't I'd be a millionaire now......

haha, i tried the local delivery office tgo see if could swing round and pick up my mail, but no one can be bothered to answer the phone
Unfortunately you have the dipstick management team to thank for that. 99% of delivery offices are under staffed due to (managment bonus infalating) cuts.

Originally Posted by Pink_Floyd
Our local delivery office switched to a new operating system a few weeks ago. According to my local postie it was chaos with managers not knowing their a**e from their elbows and the workers refusing to work under the new rules.

The local MP got involved after it came to light the local firefighters had to visit as the reports indicated they had so much mail backed up and stockpiled that it was deemed a fire risk..........
Sadly this is the case accross the country. It's due to bad management. I also think its a combination of Labour and now Tory policy of making RM look bad in the public eye and therefore having an excuse to privatise it

Originally Posted by TurboAndy
Dont get me started about Royal Mail. It took them 3 days to deliver a birthday card which was sent first class. Bloody usless if you ask me.
Common misconception that 1st class mail gets delivered next day. Unfortunately this is not the case, although the majority of 1st class does get there next day. 1st class just simply takes priority over say 2nd class or mailsort 3.......
The ONLY way to guarantee next day delivery is to send via special delivery.

Last edited by BLU; 07 December 2010 at 09:05 PM.
Old 08 December 2010, 08:45 AM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by blu-scoob
4 days without mail is quite common.
And you know you sky cards have been posted? Sky told you this? If I had a penny for everytime someone said "but its been sent" when it hadn't I'd be a millionaire now......

Unfortunately you have the dipstick management team to thank for that. 99% of delivery offices are under staffed due to (managment bonus infalating) cuts.

Sadly this is the case accross the country. It's due to bad management. I also think its a combination of Labour and now Tory policy of making RM look bad in the public eye and therefore having an excuse to privatise it

Common misconception that 1st class mail gets delivered next day. Unfortunately this is not the case, although the majority of 1st class does get there next day. 1st class just simply takes priority over say 2nd class or mailsort 3.......
The ONLY way to guarantee next day delivery is to send via special delivery.
im guessing you work for royal mail?

they told me they were sent out on the 21st, have no proof so can only assuem they have, we definatly havn't had any post, or spam mail lol, for several days now.

Have i got any options, or is it just a waiting game?

Last edited by Tidgy; 08 December 2010 at 08:47 AM.
Old 08 December 2010, 02:47 PM
BLU
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im guessing you work for royal mail?

they told me they were sent out on the 21st, have no proof so can only assuem they have, we definatly havn't had any post, or spam mail lol, for several days now.

Have i got any options, or is it just a waiting game?
Yes I do, how could you tell!

I'm assuming you mean the 21st Nov, in which case you should have had them by now, even if they got delayed.
Might be worth contacting your local delivery office to see if there has been any places that have had mail held back. The managers need to log everything that isn't delivered! Unless Sky have sent them via tracked/special/recorded delivery (unlikely) then there is, unfortunately, no way of tracing them.
I'd also get back onto Sky and tell them you won't be paying your bill until you receive your cards..........bet they suddenly turn up then