Sponsorship

Search this Thread

Old 16 October 2010, 08:21 PM
need4speeduk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sponsorship

Hello,

I am currently in the middle of building a track/race car that will be ready to compete next season. The car has had circa of £40k spent on it during the build process and obviously has a impressive specification, which I can send if required. I estimate given the specification it will be capable of running upwards of 650bhp with torque firgures capable of around the 600 ft/lb mark. Given this and the fact the shell is fully stripped out and has fibre glass or carbon body panels all round, it should make for a very quick and competitive car. The plan is to run in a few different series that will be choosen from, Time Attack, AAA Saloons, LMA Eurosaloons, Scooby Shootout & Ten of the Best.

Many of these series are screened on the sky sports/euro sports/motors tv channels, attract viewing audencies on the day in their thousands and are also photographed and published in numerous motorsport and car enthusiast magazines. Obviously a great opportunity for marketing and advertising.

The costs of running such a car in these series are obviously substantial and I am therefore looking for potential sponsors. There is the potential for the car to be painted in a specific colour and/or have advertising decals placed upon it.

If this is something you think you might be of interest and benefit to you and your company please let me know and I'm sure we will be able to talk further about the possibilities of working together.

Yours sincerley

Matthew Rhode