Sponsored by:

Had my car mapped today 2003 twin scroll

Search this Thread

Old 21 September 2010, 10:09 PM
fordrsrickc
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Had my car mapped today 2003 twin scroll

Had my car mapped today by Andrew Carr so a big thanks to a sound bloke with sound advice and as it was my first mapping session let me just say it was an entertaining one where it certainly puts a smile on your face and the car is now running much smoother and much more responsive and pulls like a train through the rev range without missing a beat. but i wonder how long it will be before i get bored of the new bhp and torque ive gone from standard 280 and 217 torque to guestimated 360/360 so a whole lot different feels like a new car. and all i changed to was a FMIC set up, roger clark 3" system comprising of decat downpipe twin scroll silenced centre and team ice back box,.walbro 255 fuel pump, typhoon induction kit. and upgraded my discs and pads.................so whats next lol????
Old 21 September 2010, 10:41 PM
bobby260480
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hi mate you got any contact details for Andrew Carr thinking of having mine mapped. also do you know if you can map standard ecu or not.
Old 21 September 2010, 11:06 PM
Shaun
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by fordrsrickc
Had my car mapped today by Andrew Carr so a big thanks to a sound bloke with sound advice and as it was my first mapping session let me just say it was an entertaining one where it certainly puts a smile on your face and the car is now running much smoother and much more responsive and pulls like a train through the rev range without missing a beat. but i wonder how long it will be before i get bored of the new bhp and torque ive gone from standard 280 and 217 torque to guestimated 360/360 so a whole lot different feels like a new car. and all i changed to was a FMIC set up, roger clark 3" system comprising of decat downpipe twin scroll silenced centre and team ice back box,.walbro 255 fuel pump, typhoon induction kit. and upgraded my discs and pads.................so whats next lol????
Glad you are happy after your remap..... you could of spent the money that you blew on the FMIC and induction kit (which is not needed at your level) and put it towards a nice spangly Litchfield LM400 turbo for 400bhp!

That would keep you happy for a tad longer!
Old 23 September 2010, 01:32 AM
Hyperflow
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fordrsrickc
Just so you are aware, we do sell a twin scroll racing sump. Thought I might mention it as something for down the track. The twin scroll is our stage 3 sump and can be seen on the Hyperflow website.

Regards
Alex
Team Hyperflow