Someone said, "Not surprising, all Impreza drivers drive like nutters"
Er, no they dont...... They all sit there smugly thinking they are un-touchable

[Edited by Richie1 - 4/3/2002 2:08:49 PM]
Old 03 April 2002, 12:57 PM
Octane Man
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

I know people have aired their views of Garage Staff driving their beloved Scooby, what about this one.

A friend of mine from work recently purchased a new Astra Coupe (his pride and joy) and last night on his way home he was whacked in the side by a New Subaru Impreza. The Impreza was being driven by a garage employee and the vehicle was on trade plate as it was unregistered, so some poor sod out there's not getting their new scooby. I've yet to get more details on this but apparently the impreza was racing another car and ended up in the side of my friends car, the garage owner came out to the incident and said "Call the police" to my friend. The police arrived and said that it was obviously a case of speeding/dangerous driving on the behalf of the Impreza driver judging by the long skid marks left on the road. The damage to my friends car was quite bad and the roof has been kinked, my friend went off to hospital to get checked over and I'll get more details tomorrow if he comes in to work.

I'd hardly got through the door when 4 people said to me "Have you had a crash in your car", Just because I drive a scooby they immeadiately assume it's me..
Someone said, "Not surprising, all Impreza drivers drive like nutters"... Yawn !!! What Small minded gits
Old 03 April 2002, 01:13 PM
dosenöffner
Scooby Regular

Looking at the other posts in General today though it is little wonder most people have the opinion all Impreza drivers drive like that. Few rotten apples and all that.

Do you think the garage will repair it and still supply it? Worth naming them and the colour of the car just incase.
Old 03 April 2002, 03:48 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

One of the joys of having a tracker on my car is that I can find out where it is. I implicity trust my garage, as they are an independant garage and not a main dealer, so I don't have problems with them razzing my car.

Be interesting to find out the dealer though, I doubt the dealer will tell the purchaser of the car that it's been stacked, guess they'd just say delivery had been delayed.
Old 03 April 2002, 07:11 PM
Floyd
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Unhappy

I've just got my car serviced today and it had done 13 miles!

I would have thought 2 or 3 miles would be sufficient to test a car but what can you do.

The upside is the car is now going very well indeed (reset and thrash maybe?). Oh and I got my SIDC discount....

F