Sponsored by:

New Member but not really

Search this Thread

Old 28 July 2010, 10:53 PM
Plastikman
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member but not really

Just saying hello, ive been lurking in the background of late as I knew I was going to be buying a Bugeye sti prodrive charriot. Despite my lowish posts I have probably had two or three profiles over ten years for the 3 other scoobs ive owned. I would sell the car and forget my user name and password and then come back a few years later.

Anyhoo, Ive owned a Vsn 2 sti Ra Vltd, a Vsn 2 sti Wagon a Vsn 5 Sti Ra Ltd & now a newage sti with prodrive bling etc.

Feels nice to be back in those great seats and to hear that note and feel that torque, sweet!
Old 28 July 2010, 10:56 PM
prodriverules
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Plastikman
Just saying hello, ive been lurking in the background of late as I knew I was going to be buying a Bugeye sti prodrive charriot. Despite my lowish posts I have probably had two or three profiles over ten years for the 3 other scoobs ive owned. I would sell the car and forget my user name and password and then come back a few years later.

Anyhoo, Ive owned a Vsn 2 sti Ra Vltd, a Vsn 2 sti Wagon a Vsn 5 Sti Ra Ltd & now a newage sti with prodrive bling etc.

Feels nice to be back in those great seats and to hear that note and feel that torque, sweet!
how do mate,welcome back then fella
Old 28 July 2010, 11:03 PM
Shaun
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Welcome back to the mad house!