ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Parking damage and 4x4's

Search this Thread

Old 02 March 2001, 01:34 AM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry

I agree with Blow Dog, that does suck, bloody woman by the sounds, they all seem to have 4x4 and for what?? taking the flippin kids to school in, all half a mile trip then off to the shops, another 400yards down the road
Sorry for your damage, i normally take numbers of big things like that which are parked next to me, had it done to me before its not nice.

Tony
Old 02 March 2001, 09:05 AM
paul w
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Geeze,thats a real pissa mate,they want shooting

One question though,why do people park near crap like this,i always park at the far end at an angle in two spaces or the big corner ones and no **** has ever dented my mota,if i cant find said space i dont park there.

There are too many ****ers out there that dont respect your property and possesions.
Old 02 March 2001, 10:15 AM
Neil F
Scooby Regular

I agree with your sentiments about parking near 4x4s and lorries and the like, but on that particular day I had taken my parents for "a nice day out" and as they 'aint so good on their pins these days, I had to try and park nice and close to where we were heading.

I agree with Tony as well on his point about women driving these things.
My parents live 3 doors from the local primary school and every day at 9am and 3pm you feel like you've turned up at a mud plugging event, enough hardware to pull down a rain forest and not a puddle in sight.

They should be bloody well hung!!!

(well at least I am anyway.... )

Neil.
Old 02 March 2001, 12:18 PM
Neil F
Scooby Regular

I went to Tunbridge Wells last Sunday and parked up for a couple of hours close to the centre (near the Pantiles if anyone's familiar/interested).
I noticed a 4x4 behind me (Discovery or Frontera or something) mainly drawn to my attention because I remember the spare wheel hanging off the back door as I put some stuff in the boot.
On returning to my car, I nipped around to the back to chuck my coat in and found that there was a nice big spare wheel shaped stoved in mess where a previously pristine boot panel had been. Oh and no 4x4.
Some people are just facking sh1te ain't they?
I managed to 'pop' out the large part of the dent but there are still a couple of major creases in the curve of the boot.
All I can hope is that I can get in at dentmasters at Scoobysport on the 17th and that the paint hasn't cracked.

This happens to every car I get.

Bastads.

Oh and if anyone should by chance happen to know this clown, punch him in the mouth for me (or her, I'm not sexist) and roll his bloody farmers wagon over the nearest cliff.

Warmest thanks,

Neil.
Old 02 March 2001, 12:42 PM
Blow Dog
Scooby Regular

Angry

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Neil F:
<B>Oh and if anyone should by chance happen to know this clown, punch him in the mouth for me (or her, I'm not sexist) and roll his bloody farmers wagon over the nearest cliff.

Warmest thanks,

Neil.[/quote]

With pleasure!

That sucks