Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default update on will wrx scammer

well this was on weds he sent this
will_wrx
Scooby Regular

Trader Score: (0)

Postage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Steve, Unfortunatly I cannot read your PM as I'm on my girlfriends laptop, it comes up with error.

But I'm off to work now, I'm working 9-6 then 8-4, I wont be coming home between due to how close my shifts are, but I promise you a tracking number when I get back, despite it being 4 in the morning when I arrive home, I have got all the receipts of postage in my top drawer, so I will PM it to you immediately.

I apologise for email yesterday, but I just feel like I'm getting a raw deal out of all of this, I'm not going to run off with your money, I can appreciate the situation for you, but I am kind of in the same situation.

Like I say, if nothing by Saturday, I will cut my losses and refund you immediately. I'm not out to be arkward or cause problem. But I just dont particularly want to loose out.

As like I said before, if I post something it should reach its destination.

So when I arrive in at 4am tomorrow morning, I will PM you straight away, so you can check on the status.

But regardless, if it is not there by Saturday, your money will be returned as I'm fed up of this going on.

Thanks.

Will.

then i got this excuse
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya Steve, again I havent come home as working same hours again today, I feel dead.

I'm coming home 4am the same tomorrow morning, but if you could give me a call when your postman has been, if nothing, I will be straight to bank, I have your details in my wallet.

I cant really apologise enough for the hassle.

Cheers.

Will
and then i got another excuse
Hi Steve, I have been to check to know they havent arrived, absoloutly sick of it. It is only your parcel which hasnt arrived out of them all.

We are going to make a refund for you today, my girlfriend has been on the phone enquiring about transfers as shes never made one before.

With her bank there is a bacs transfer which takes up to 4 working days depending on bank and a chaps transfer which is same day but they charge £23.

So she is going to make a bacs transfer, as I'm guessing thats what you did, so hopefully its straight away, but the woman she spoke to says it can take up to 4 days. I wanted to make that clear as I dont want you telling me we are messing around, so we did our research first.

I have your details and will be making the transfer later this afternoon, I will PM this evening to confirm, I'm at my girlfriends today and tonight as its her first day off all week, but any questions just give me a PM I'll reply as quick as poss.

I am sorry that it got arkward, but I just wanted to give it its time before I refund, just to be sure. So thanks for waiting.

Thanks and apologies.

Will.
AND GUSS WHAT HE STILL HASENT PAYED ME SO WILL YOU ARE A SCAMMER
Old 22 November 2009, 10:52 AM
powerwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

not good mate..far too many scammers around now. i almost bought something off this guy but it took him that long to reply to me and sort it out i didnt bother in the end. glad i didnt now after reading this. i hope for your sake he is genuine and you get your money or the item you bought.
Old 22 November 2009, 10:59 AM
123maull
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by powerwrx
not good mate..far too many scammers around now. i almost bought something off this guy but it took him that long to reply to me and sort it out i didnt bother in the end. glad i didnt now after reading this. i hope for your sake he is genuine and you get your money or the item you bought.
mate hes got more excuses than gordon brown
Old 22 November 2009, 11:00 AM
Myles
Scooby Regular

Do you know where he lives, (no violence involved in this idea) because the scoobynet community is far reaching, someone could go round and collect your part, and send it to you(at your expense of course, or perhaps WillWRX's expense). If he turns out to be anywhere near me, Id be more than happy to go round to his, I have a week off.
Old 22 November 2009, 11:06 AM
123maull
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mylesthegreat(not!)
Do you know where he lives, (no violence involved in this idea) because the scoobynet community is far reaching, someone could go round and collect your part, and send it to you(at your expense of course, or perhaps WillWRX's expense). If he turns out to be anywhere near me, Id be more than happy to go round to his, I have a week off.
i wish i did all i know is its northhampton and im at silverstone on friday so i could pay him a visit no violence just a chat so if any one has will address please pm me or post it on here
Old 22 November 2009, 11:09 AM
Myles
Scooby Regular

Did you pay by paypal? Is there any way to get it from there? What about his surname, get that up and the internet gurus can do their stuff.
Old 22 November 2009, 07:15 PM
123maull
Scooby Regular

still no contact today may be the bank details need posting next

Trending Topics

Old 22 November 2009, 08:20 PM
scoobydoo_done_u
Scooby Regular

u can go to ur bank and tell them whats goin on the bank will refund you and they will get it back there way hope it all goes well matey
Old 22 November 2009, 08:21 PM
sonic93
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i brought a exhaust off him and he said he would send next day delivery with tnt and i waited 3 weeks for it with excuses it got sent back as not packaged correctly.He then said as a sorry gift he would send mounts off his car he was breaking with the package but he didnt.But yea i heard every excuse going to, i rang his house phone once after 2 weeks with out my package 2 say where is my package and he had the cheek to say stop ringing my house phone. hope u get this sorted out mate
Old 23 November 2009, 09:41 AM
123maull
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sonic93
i brought a exhaust off him and he said he would send next day delivery with tnt and i waited 3 weeks for it with excuses it got sent back as not packaged correctly.He then said as a sorry gift he would send mounts off his car he was breaking with the package but he didnt.But yea i heard every excuse going to, i rang his house phone once after 2 weeks with out my package 2 say where is my package and he had the cheek to say stop ringing my house phone. hope u get this sorted out mate
thats all im getting mate as well
Old 23 November 2009, 10:57 AM
will_wrx
Scooby Regular

I'm back to working normal hours now. Thanks for posting up my private life.

I cant be bothered to even take the time to reply to this, as you have really amazed me that you actually think I'm a scammer.

I had some problems with postage and now I'm branded a scammer, well thats me off this forum.

I have been nothing but pleasant to you the whole way along Steve, your just rude and expect me to drop my life for you, theres being reasonable, but you were just down right rude.

You threatened my 15 year old sister over the phone, which has all been noted down.

I really dont care what you post up about me, as there will be people on here that know what your saying is way over the top.

Why dont you find out how many people I have sold to over the time I've been on here, that were perfectly happy?

This is the first time I've ever had any problems with posting.

When people are paying by cheque I normally hold the cheque until the item has arrived, with transfers I obviously cannot do that.

I have sold a STi5 steering wheel to a member on here, I am returning his own cheque to him as that has gone walkabouts too, as I had kept his cheque in the envelope until I knew for a fact it had been posted.

Anyway, I can be called a scammer but it doesnt bother me, it has just made me realise how many low people there are on this forum, I have just been scammed for £500 by a company called SMR, to me that is scamming. There being a problem with postage and me having to refund you, isnt really what you call scamming, sometime it is hard to get on here when so busy.

Utter joke, I'm more than dissapointed.
Old 23 November 2009, 11:12 AM
123maull
Scooby Regular

Maybe you best read the post from sonic will as he hasn't revived his goods
Old 23 November 2009, 11:16 AM
powerwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

fair post will.......i have to say that most scammers wouldnt take the time to reply to a thread,they would just take the money they have scammed and never be seen on here again.
Old 23 November 2009, 11:18 AM
Peanuts
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by will_wrx
I cant be bothered to even take the time to reply to this
Followed by:

a reply
Sorry but the irony of it is funny.

As for the fact that you work **** hours, did you make that clear at the outset, if I'm struggling with work, the first PM I send states that "I wont be able to post until......" then there can be no comebacks.

Other than that you didn't really help yourself did you?

As for the OP posting a name, girlfriends name, phone number and publicly stating that he has address and work address is extremely out of order and if I were Will then I'd take a screen shot of this thread and were ANYTHING at all to happen to me, my mrs or my place then the rozzers would get wind of it rapido.

Not good, not good form, you can childishly overeact all you like OP but you stepped too far.
Old 23 November 2009, 11:19 AM
Turbotits
Scooby Regular

My opinion is i wouldnt sell anything unless i knew i had the time to get it posted and make sure everything was ok> For the buyer excuses of working/not at home etc arnt good enough. The buyers paid his money and wants his goods or funds returned> i think a week is acceptable unless a different time scale is agreed before purchase>

The answer is dont sell goods till you have time to make sure the sale will be smooth>

Whether its a pound or £100 someones paid for something they havent recieved> Whether its the sellers fault or the post doesnt really matter hes paid for stuff he hasnt got.
Old 23 November 2009, 11:20 AM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

Dont really want to take sides, But if you was buying something you would'nt want to wait 3 weeks for it to arrive, I understand that you might be busy with work, but if that was the case you shouldnt really advertise anything for sale, or try to arrange someone in your family to take it to the post office or sort something out so that the buyer can get what he bought.

I recently had the same problem with a member from here, I was waiting 4 weeks for a part, and after 2 weeks I thought I had been scammed as all I got was that he had sent it and other excuses!!! In the end it turned up but I had to wait 4 weeks which I wasnt happy about!!!!

At least you have posted up on here and havent just ignored it!!! Hope all parties get it sorted!!!!

Last edited by scoobyboy1; 23 November 2009 at 11:22 AM.
Old 23 November 2009, 11:28 AM
will_wrx
Scooby Regular

Sonic93 has recieved his exhaust as I have a PM from him saying so.

Mods have been notified of whats been posted up, so I hope they will react.

123maull will have his refund this week and all will be over, but this has caused me more stress than ever which I wont forget in a hurry. I haven't had problems like this before, so wasnt sure what to do, which is why I posted up a thread about postage on here. I just dont get what you think I'm going to do, run away with £45, when you have our bank details????

I gave you my full name, full home adress and landline telephone number as I give all my details out for piece of mind.

I could understand you thinking I was scamming you if I never replied, gave out no details and dissapeared from the planet, but the fact is I havent because I'm not out to scam.

I'm in the process of going through trading standards over my matter at the minute, its horrible, as the people who I paid my money too, wont reply, they hang up when I quote my order number, they laugh when I mention trading standards. I would never wish this on anyone.

Surely this must have happened to other people on here.

I've apologised many times 123maull, all I can do is apologise and return your money.
Old 23 November 2009, 11:28 AM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

been watching this thread also and i think this has got a little out of hand. i always meet the seller in person to avoid this sort of thing from happening. everyone should appreciate that there is always a chance that when trying to do these deals from distance and using couriers etc. there is always the CHANCE of a **** up and all parties concerned dont know wtf is going on. sadly even couriers are not all honest employees.
Old 23 November 2009, 11:31 AM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

Sonic93 has recieved his exhaust as I have a PM from him saying so.

Mods have been notified of whats been posted up, so I hope they will react.

123maull will have his refund this week and all will be over, but this has caused me more stress than ever which I wont forget in a hurry. I haven't had problems like this before, so wasnt sure what to do, which is why I posted up a thread about postage on here. I just dont get what you think I'm going to do, run away with £45, when you have our bank details????

I gave you my full name, full home adress and landline telephone number as I give all my details out for piece of mind.

I could understand you thinking I was scamming you if I never replied, gave out no details and dissapeared from the planet, but the fact is I havent because I'm not out to scam.

I'm in the process of going through trading standards over my matter at the minute, its horrible, as the people who I paid my money too, wont reply, they hang up when I quote my order number, they laugh when I mention trading standards. I would never wish this on anyone.

Surely this must have happened to other people on here.

I've apologised many times 123maull, all I can do is apologise and return your money.
more than just reasonable imo
Old 23 November 2009, 11:44 AM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

Right: I'm locking this thread to make this point clear:

Scammed or not DO NOT POST PEOPLE's PERSONAL DETAILS on these forums. SN will never condone such actions, no matter how justified people will think it is.

Also, use the itrader system to rate buyers/sellers (the OP has yet to do so).

And finally, please resolve your dispute outside of SN as mentioned in the forum and buying/selling rules:

Originally Posted by Buying/Selling advice
Scoobynet will not allow "Name & Shame" content within the forums and any such material will be removed. All issues need to be resolved out side of Scoobynet.

Last edited by ALi-B; 23 November 2009 at 11:47 AM.