Sponsored by:

Alarming issue!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08 October 2009, 01:49 PM
r1c
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Alarming issue!!!

Id like to say a big thanks to lifestyle subaru in Tunbridge wells for their help this morning . After refuelling this morning my car decided to lock itself at the pumps and the remote now isnt working. after reading a previous thread on here about shell stations and blocked signals i was quietly confident it was a minor issue. This was not to be, now the alarm goes of every time i open the door. So i called my local dealer at 8 am this morning, got no answer!! Lifestyle were the next on my google search list. i called them and spoke to a very helpful technician about how to overcome this, he advised me to enter the alarm code in the service book. Stupid me i dont carry the service book!! , but he did say ill put you back through to service reception they can get it off the database for you. After searching the database he said he couldnt find my car, so he would contact Subaru UK for me and they would contact someone in Japan to get it, by this point i was pissed off (with myself i might add), so he took my details and said we'll be in touch sometime today with your code 'sir'. I started calling everyone i know for the lend of a trailer of truck to pick me up, no luck there so recovery was looking like my only option! 60 sheets for a 10 min journey what a scam. I had no choice so i sent for a truck! in between all these phone calls Martin from lifestyle subaru had called me 3 times to see if i had any luck and to confirm he had been in touch with subaru uk, he called back a final time with my code (which i will guard with my life until i sort the prob) and by 10am i was on my way!! HAPPY AS LARRY!!

I just want to recommend LIFESTYLE Subaru in tunbridge wells for there excellent customer service which was second to none

Lovin it!!!!
Old 08 October 2009, 02:28 PM
[-(o)-]
Scooby Regular

Sounds better than their Marketing team. Spammed me several times recently (despite being MPS registered) trying to get me to scrap my V5 STi under the scrappage scheme.
Old 08 October 2009, 10:11 PM
r1c
Scooby Regular

Oh dear at least I didn't give them my e mail address then, get enough ****e on that already!