Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Do they hate us because they are jealous?

Search this Thread

Old 01 September 2009, 05:04 PM
nathanb
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do they hate us because they are jealous?

I'm talking about Impreza haters!!

I came back to my car from a gym session to the car park. Got in my car and starting driving home. About 5 mile from the gym I noticed something flapping on my spoiler. There was a piece of paper stuck to it. It was doing my head in so I pulled over to pull it off thinking it was just some ad someone had put there.

I could not believe what I found!!

I had to laugh, though it did **** me off a little that someone had stuck this to my car!! I've got my suspicions it was a little **** and his mate parked up in a chavved up corsa with blacked out windows!! I was half tempted to drive back and confront them but I guess that would make me the ******!!

How ironic is it though that the printed part of the 'post it' note says DICLOMAX RETARD!!!

Anyone else had abuse or something more original like this cos they own an Impreza???

Last edited by nathanb; 01 September 2009 at 05:06 PM.
Old 01 September 2009, 05:10 PM
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Only from snobby siblings that think you've made it just because you own a c__nting BMW.

Not a fan of big spoilers myself but it's not a prerequisite to being a ******, leaving messages on peoples cars does make you a c__t though, which is far worse.
Old 01 September 2009, 05:16 PM
uk300scoob
Scooby Regular

can not believe someone went to trouble of writing that and putting it on your car.lol
Old 01 September 2009, 05:17 PM
jd5217
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

amazing they have learnt to write!
Old 01 September 2009, 05:24 PM
Splitpin
Scooby Regular

Probably a doctor jd, hence what it's written on. Probably a BMW driver then.

Incidentally, am I the only one spotting the irony of something like that being written on a promotional Post-It for Diclomax Retard?
Old 01 September 2009, 05:29 PM
firebug
Scooby Regular

is that there name at the bottom of the page???? haha. just jealous they cant afford 1.
Old 01 September 2009, 05:51 PM
greatgonzo
Scooby Regular

Im sure its just jealousy,I had some **** pour milk down the bonnet scoop on my Spec D it smelt real bad for weeks
Old 01 September 2009, 06:18 PM
ScoobyNudge
Scooby Regular

I was in work last week and I thought it was a right cheek that someone put a flyer saying about the scrapage scheme and advertising vauxhall. if thats any consolation.

Im waiting to catch them then Im gonna wipe the floor with them!
Old 01 September 2009, 06:21 PM
Greg1801
Scooby Regular

Ha ha..... I have to laugh at this sort of thing, because i just cant belive people will go to this sort of effort, through jellousy or just coz they are compleatly retarded.

I have not had any trouble with my impreza yet, other than been stopped by the police to tell me that i should not be driving a car like this as i am to young, what gets me about this is that if i am prepared to pay the expence of the insurance, what the hell has it got to do with them what i drive..... Sorry about the bit of a rant lol.

but yeah back to the point would have to say it is infact LITTLE NOTE = COMPLEATE C__NT!!!!!
Old 01 September 2009, 06:24 PM
Big Pete
Scooby Regular

Not sure about people hating us but Mrs Big Pete often has the remark passed "I didn't think you'd drive that!"
Old 01 September 2009, 07:35 PM
markjmd
Scooby Regular

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

You can't really get much sadder than that, can you.

Imagine if he was right though - where would that leave STI Wagon drivers, with their two big spoilers? (JOKE!)
Old 01 September 2009, 07:42 PM
jameswrx
Scooby Regular

Received 40 Likes on 27 Posts

It's the sort of person who's seriously under the thumb and the wife won't let them have anything exciting to drive, they spend their life slagging off other peoples nice cars.
Old 01 September 2009, 07:49 PM
VTR steve
Scooby Regular

Hate to here things like this but be thankful it was just a post it note. Some little ****er snapped the wiper arms off mine earlier this year made a right mess of the scuttle panel and it was pissing down so had to drive home with no wipers
Old 01 September 2009, 07:51 PM
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by markjmd
You can't really get much sadder than that, can you.

Imagine if he was right though - where would that leave STI Wagon drivers, with their two big spoilers? (JOKE!)
Not to mention their noisy **** exhausts
Old 01 September 2009, 10:32 PM
scooby546
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Splitpin
Probably a doctor jd, hence what it's written on. Probably a BMW driver then.

Incidentally, am I the only one spotting the irony of something like that being written on a promotional Post-It for Diclomax Retard?
I did laugh at the personalised stationery

I left a note myself once, on a Harley Davidson in one of my usual car parks. Lots of saddle bags, stickers etc. and a map saying they (one other bike there too) were on a big tour of some sort. I left them a note saying "welcome to Scotland & enjoy the rest of your trip"
Old 01 September 2009, 10:40 PM
S3TH
Scooby Regular

Dear oh dear, there really are some sad little losers in this world. I cannot believe someone went to the effort to write that note and attach it to your car.
Old 02 September 2009, 11:23 AM
mr hat
Scooby Regular

i remember a few years back couple of my mates made up a number plate with reg number p5nis and attached it to the back plate on my car while it was in the car park at work, back of car was up near a wall so i only noticed once id got home and got out the car, have to admit made me laugh, wondered why cars behind me were laughing onm the drive home in rush hour!!! lol. i got them back though.
Old 02 September 2009, 11:36 AM
pikeywrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mr hat
i remember a few years back couple of my mates made up a number plate with reg number p5nis and attached it to the back plate on my car while it was in the car park at work, back of car was up near a wall so i only noticed once id got home and got out the car, have to admit made me laugh, wondered why cars behind me were laughing onm the drive home in rush hour!!! lol. i got them back though.
thats pi$$ funny think its a bit different when some one you know does it.

Problem with all this mate is that scoobys are getting cheaper and cheaper. So now young chavvy can go shopping for a slagged up corsa or get a wrx for same money. Just gives them a bad name when they are getting thrashed around.
Old 02 September 2009, 03:52 PM
scoobyady
Scooby Regular

deffently jealousy i had some low life take it out on 3 of my tyres with a kife on sunday night 20 miles away from home wile i was out with my kids

Last edited by scoobyady; 02 September 2009 at 04:04 PM.
Old 02 September 2009, 04:24 PM
subaru-impreza-2000
Scooby Regular

Hahaa its just jealousy mate, a friend of mine had the same problem, he was parked in tesco car park and returned to his scooby to find that someone left him a note saying that hes a tw*t because he owns a Subaru
Old 02 September 2009, 05:06 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by firebug
is that there name at the bottom of the page???? haha. just jealous they cant afford 1.
? Eh? Scoobs are easily afforded by many forms of pondlife now, so dunno where the "can't afford" comes from
Old 02 September 2009, 05:10 PM
will_wrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian
? Eh? Scoobs are easily afforded by many forms of pondlife now, so dunno where the "can't afford" comes from
Hahaha i liked this comment, had me laughing! Lol

People that leave things like that are obviously jealous!

Old 02 September 2009, 05:17 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by will_wrx
Hahaha i liked this comment, had me laughing! Lol

People that leave things like that are obviously jealous!

Dunno if you were calling me jealous, didn;t know how to take the comment

But I've had it too on my old red classic. Some little ******* decided a load of greenies were in order all over the rear quarters and spoiler. They didn't realise the cameras saw them, so a little private justice on their mopeds was in order a week later (knew the 50cc "cru's" local hangout - little ***** ).
Old 02 September 2009, 05:24 PM
will_wrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian
Dunno if you were calling me jealous, didn;t know how to take the comment

But I've had it too on my old red classic. Some little ******* decided a load of greenies were in order all over the rear quarters and spoiler. They didn't realise the cameras saw them, so a little private justice on their mopeds was in order a week later (knew the 50cc "cru's" local hangout - little ***** ).
Oh no no, sorry! I mean people who leave little notes like the first pic are just jealous.

Your comment just made me laugh by how you had written it, pondlife etc Lol!

Yeah I had a pizza put on my windscreen on my old classic, I thought it was their loss though as it was nearly a whole pizza and in the box, £9 wasted on my car!
Old 02 September 2009, 07:06 PM
Proby521
Scooby Regular

I nearly cried with laughter reading this, but as said, you can usually see the funny side when its someone you know, or at least get your own back.
It is pathetic they went to the trouble of that post it note. *********!
Old 02 September 2009, 07:20 PM
mattvortex
Scooby Regular

This reminded me of a few years back at work- one of the lads had hardcore **** pictures stuck all over the passenger side panels of his car!
He had a 25 mile drive home as well
He said afterwards, thought it was strange that some people were pissing themselves laughing when he was in traffic but others ( mainly women) were giving him looks of disgust.
Another chap drove around for about a month with a picture of a lady's bits for a tax disc!!!
No one is safe where i work!!!
Old 02 September 2009, 07:54 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com

lol i would of gone back and smeared trhe chavs face on his **** car
Old 02 September 2009, 10:31 PM
Jay m A
Scooby Regular

Location: Class record holder at Pembrey Llandow Goodwood MIRA Hethel Blyton Curborough Lydden and Snetterton

Originally Posted by mattvortex
This reminded me of a few years back at work- one of the lads had hardcore **** pictures stuck all over the passenger side panels of his car!
He had a 25 mile drive home as well
He said afterwards, thought it was strange that some people were pissing themselves laughing when he was in traffic but others ( mainly women) were giving him looks of disgust.
Another chap drove around for about a month with a picture of a lady's bits for a tax disc!!!
No one is safe where i work!!!
PMSL don't give me ideas, lol

I once had a charade GTti and the lads at work had made and put a big clockwork key sticking out the back window