Sponsored by:

Complete A** hole

Search this Thread

Old 06 August 2009, 03:19 PM
kingchrissyp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete A** hole

Just came back to my car after work to find some tossers smacked into my car and just driven off!!
It s totaled the corner of rear bumper and put a nasty scratch in the rear wing,The parking at my work is a nightmare so we have to park just off the road in a couple of designated bays and at the moment there s some building work being carried out in a near by shop,I went and asked the guys working in the shop if they d seen anything and apparently some one came in earlier saying a truck had hit the car outside
It was just after their delivery truck left had left so they gave me the firms details and i ve reported it all to the police to see if they can do anything?
I t will need a new rear bumper for a start as it s actualy torn a hole in it and then will need the wing sorting,so a couple of questions are all the newage rear bumpers the same to a point?Mine s a Bugeye and any ideas where i can get one for reasonable money preferably in Wr blue if the police can t do anything to find the culprit.
Old 06 August 2009, 03:31 PM
Myles
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats ****ty, I had the same happen to my old Leon Cupra in a hospital car park. Have a look around, there might be CCTV somewhere and speak nicely to the controllers. They might be able to shine some light on the situation.

Speak to this guy, he has provisionally sold a rear bumper but it might go pear shaped. https://www.scoobynet.com/private-sa...-clearout.html