ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Any ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 18 July 2009, 02:51 PM
KAOS_JNR
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any ideas?

Need soon a new set of 18's for my 1996 facelift classic. This has not been my week first i found out that i was down to the wire on my drivers side front tyre so a new set of fronts needed deep joy. Popped out today and had a feeling through the steering wheel that did not quite feel right so shot into a mates garage and got him to pop the wheel off and it now appears that i have a crack in my passenger rear alloy. nice all i need so i am after some ideas ladies and gents i have a set of 4 205/35/18 and a damaged alloy so ideas on a new set of wheels. My misses does not like gold but i'm open to any ideas.

Not got a massive budget but any thoughts are more than welcome

PS My classic i s Mica Green
Old 18 July 2009, 03:06 PM
yeehaa customs
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KAOS_JNR
Need soon a new set of 18's for my 1996 facelift classic. This has not been my week first i found out that i was down to the wire on my drivers side front tyre so a new set of fronts needed deep joy. Popped out today and had a feeling through the steering wheel that did not quite feel right so shot into a mates garage and got him to pop the wheel off and it now appears that i have a crack in my passenger rear alloy. nice all i need so i am after some ideas ladies and gents i have a set of 4 205/35/18 and a damaged alloy so ideas on a new set of wheels. My misses does not like gold but i'm open to any ideas.

Not got a massive budget but any thoughts are more than welcome

PS My classic i s Mica Green
I found these;18" KEI FIN 7 ALLOY WHEELS SUBARU IMPREZA WHEEL ONLY on eBay (end time 30-Jul-09 16:22:24 BST)