Sponsored by:

STi Near Miss With Police....

Search this Thread

Old 01 May 2009, 10:50 PM
Mark Mac
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STi Near Miss With Police....

Last Sunday an extremely tidy blue STi nearly got wipe out by a runt of a copper on the Knowsley Express Way in Huyton Liverpool.

Are you on here, I was behind you in a white van and nearly ended up in your in your back seats.

Any offers.
Old 02 May 2009, 09:43 AM
Mark Mac
Scooby Regular

Cheeky little bump.
Old 02 May 2009, 10:38 PM
Sti-Tom
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mark Mac
Last Sunday an extremely tidy blue STi nearly got wipe out by a runt of a copper on the Knowsley Express Way in Huyton Liverpool.

Are you on here, I was behind you in a white van and nearly ended up in your in your back seats.

Any offers.
yes that was me!!!!!!! what an arsehole. there was no need for that total tosser, i had the kids with me aswelgood job you had quick reflex's otherwise you would of been in the boot i was on the way to a scooby meet for cads.
Old 03 May 2009, 11:02 AM
Mark Mac
Scooby Regular

Y4NDA.
What a *****, we thought it was a "hard" stop on you!!!!!
We were waiting to see how much coke was in your boot LOL.
But on a serious note, lucky YOU had quick reflex's mate, he came out of nowhere.
You should of T Boned the ******.
You would of had a couple of witness's, saying that your scoob was toooo nice to bend.
Regards Mark....
Old 03 May 2009, 01:11 PM
Sti-Tom
Scooby Regular

Y4NDA.
What a *****, we thought it was a "hard" stop on you!!!!!
We were waiting to see how much coke was in your boot LOL.
But on a serious note, lucky YOU had quick reflex's mate, he came out of nowhere.
You should of T Boned the ******.
You would of had a couple of witness's, saying that your scoob was toooo nice to bend.
Regards Mark....
glad you like the car yes it did cross my mind is he after me or what!!!!!!! but no chance of any coke in my boot ( i wish ), the only coke you would find in my boot would be coke cola (lol) if your going tunnel run on sunday see you there mate
Old 03 May 2009, 01:25 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

for the people who weren't there .. what happened ?
Old 03 May 2009, 01:39 PM
Sti-Tom
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
for the people who weren't there .. what happened ?
coming around the roundabout off M62 heading for A5300 waiting at the lights, lights changed started to pull away seen police in rear view mirror coming behind like the speed of lightning just there lights on no siren pulled over to the left to let them past and the tosser slammed on right in front of me and i had the kids in the car aswel, and blocked the slip road for the A5300, we had to slam on and so did the van behind us, the van near ended up in the boot! the copper jumped out thought he was coming for me and just put his hand up what a total idiot.
Old 03 May 2009, 01:44 PM
Mark Mac
Scooby Regular

Pimmo 2000.
We were both on a large roundabout in liverpool and Y4nda was in his scooby ( very nice too) and I was in my works van. I of course being the far superior driver was up his **** pushing the blue rinse along. LOL
We both headed for the same on ramp when a **** of a copper overtook the both of us and turned in front of Y4nda side on, then slammed on, jumped out and motioned the road is closed. When myself and y4ndas missus pulled our lips off our respective windscreens and scowled at the wonderful driving ability of merseysides finest. we pulled off....
I easily stopped my two and a half tonnes of transit but I did see y4nda struggle to brake in time in fact at one point I thought he was going to take a bit of evasive.

Seriously, the ***** in the white car with a blue light on nearly caused a scooby full of kids to be a foot or so shorted than before and a trip to whiston a and e.
Old 03 May 2009, 01:48 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Y4NDA
coming around the roundabout off M62 heading for A5300 waiting at the lights, lights changed started to pull away seen police in rear view mirror coming behind like the speed of lightning just there lights on no siren pulled over to the left to let them past and the tosser slammed on right in front of me and i had the kids in the car aswel, and blocked the slip road for the A5300, we had to slam on and so did the van behind us, the van near ended up in the boot! the copper jumped out thought he was coming for me and just put his hand up what a total idiot.

What did he want ? or what was he doing then ?
Old 03 May 2009, 01:50 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Pimmo 2000.
We were both on a large roundabout in liverpool and Y4nda was in his scooby ( very nice too) and I was in my works van. I of course being the far superior driver was up his **** pushing the blue rinse along. LOL
We both headed for the same on ramp when a **** of a copper overtook the both of us and turned in front of Y4nda side on, then slammed on, jumped out and motioned the road is closed. When myself and y4ndas missus pulled our lips off our respective windscreens and scowled at the wonderful driving ability of merseysides finest. we pulled off....
I easily stopped my two and a half tonnes of transit but I did see y4nda struggle to brake in time in fact at one point I thought he was going to take a bit of evasive.

Seriously, the ***** in the white car with a blue light on nearly caused a scooby full of kids to be a foot or so shorted than before and a trip to whiston a and e.
did you just drive round him ?? what was his reason for doing it ??

I'm from Liverpool way .. better what myself..
Old 03 May 2009, 01:56 PM
Mark Mac
Scooby Regular

pimmo.
The roundabout off the 62 then onto the knowsley expressway / m57 in Huyton...
Drive round him, your having a laugh full on braking was the order of the day.
He came out of nowhere and broadsided Y4nda.
Old 03 May 2009, 01:56 PM
Sti-Tom
Scooby Regular

it wasnt stopping us it blocked the slip road off!! maybe there was an accident on the motorway and they had to block it off. never heard anything on the radio if the motorway had a accident on it. or maybe it was the coppers bit of fun for the day. so we had to find another route to take.
Old 03 May 2009, 01:59 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Glad everyone is ok !! thanks for explaining... what a ****