ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Appologies to POC

Search this Thread

Old 01 March 2002, 11:17 AM
Active
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

POC, I owe you an appology over the Defi group buy.
I am making a new thread only to ensure that it dosn`t get lost in the confusion/arguments that are taking place over this group buy.
I must admit that I was an instigater in persuading you to organise a group buy for Defi gauges. What I didn`t envisage was the people, for whatever reason did not bother to read your thread and find out the details from the website you provided or what is readily available on the web with a little effort on their part, rarther than to flood the thread with pathetic questions.
On top of that we now have pathetic bickering taking place as to who has the best pod etc.
Despite your best intentions this group buy has gone "Ape ****" and I can only appologise for encouraging you to persue this group buy.
It is my opinion that some people are not aware of the time and trouble people such as you go to in trying to organise such a perchase and are so ready to punch the "reply key" without any thought that a response is often required.
Sorry POC but I am bowing out of this group buy despite my previous commitment to be one of the first purchases.
No doubt I am going to take some flac over this but I strongly feel that what was a great effort on your part to secure a good buy for all of us has been spoiled by a few inconsiderate people.
Bob
Old 01 March 2002, 11:29 AM
POC
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bob, no need to appologise at all mate, you have done nothing wrong

At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to ask questions and decide if the price was worth it. Companies will always bicker and argue about who supplies the best quality goods, everyone just got a little too wound up.... nothing more.

The price on the groupbuy has dropped..... there was not a fantastic response so it did not involve a great deal of effort on my part.

All inquiries for the groupbuy are now being forwarded directly to the supplier.

Thanks for your words, but they were not nesscary. I am a very easy going bloke, if any of the crap posted was aimed at me - water off a ducks back

Cheers

Paul