Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Impreza Turbo Price Guidance please!

Search this Thread

Old 14 April 2009, 09:49 AM
Spazmotix
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impreza Turbo Price Guidance please!

Hi all, I'm new to the forums.

My wifes 1994/5 Impreza Turbo 5 door is sitting in a barn here and I want to sell it. She has had the car most of it's life. I wondered if anyone might be able to help with a rough price? I'm thinking of ebaying it or if possible creating an ad here under private sales, once I have access (won't let me at the moment).

The car is white (some hate some love ) and has the Subaru short shift gearbox in it. It has done about 110K miles, has new discs, pads and tyres and 10 months MOT. It has leather seats (although they might be faux leather, I can't tell) and is in good condition. Goes like a rocket, always has.

Anyone have a rough guide? I guess these things are becoming classic Japanese cars now??

Cheers in advance!
Regards,
Tony
Old 14 April 2009, 02:23 PM
TonyBurns
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome
Price will depend on condition/history mainly, but a 99 car with average miles will fetch 3.5k, so your looking at 2k for a good 95 UK car, you may be best keeping her unless you really want to sell? (and add lots of pictures!)

Tony
Old 14 April 2009, 02:47 PM
Spazmotix
Scooby Newbie

Thanks Tony. She has to go! Otherwise going to rot. How can I post on here? I'll do that and ebay if that works? Probably start on ebay at £850 quid then or something and see how she flies?!

T
Old 14 April 2009, 04:49 PM
WRX Blues
Scooby Regular

What's the current mileage? Keep me posted as I will be on the look out for something to take on the commute in the next few weeks or so that can also carry a large dog at weekends To be honest, I was looking at the non-turbo route but it would be stupid not to investigate other options....white is my favourite scoob colour too.
Old 14 April 2009, 04:50 PM
WRX Blues
Scooby Regular

Doh! Just picked up your mileage in the earier post - look forward to seeing some pics when you are ready to sell.
Old 14 April 2009, 05:17 PM
Spazmotix
Scooby Newbie

Hi, OK, sent a PM too. I'm cleaning the car up tomorrow.
Old 18 April 2009, 09:22 AM
Spazmotix
Scooby Newbie

Cool

Hi, please find pics below. I've been taken shots of some surface rust on the back. It's easily sorted but if I can sell it to an enthusiast for a bit less I will, I don't really have the time to clean up and spray although I will if I have to put it on ebay. The inside has not been touched and needs a thorough clean out. Otherwise she's been tremendous fun, my wife has had it for 10 years or more and we bought it from Crossroads who I know quite well.

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested and make an offer. It has to go but I want a fair and reasonable price for her.

Cheers
Tony