Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

3rd Remap time tomorrow! Cannae wait :)

Search this Thread

Old 03 April 2009, 08:13 PM
MaDaSS
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink 3rd Remap time tomorrow! Cannae wait :)

As per title i am having my 03 WRX mapped again tomorrow by Bob Rawle. I cannae wait to get it done again.
It is actually going to be a good test and comparison, and with Harvey's help, advice, work colleagues, garage, etc it will be worth seeing the outcome.
Those that know my posts on here know how much a whinging bawbag i can be about my cars performance! LOL
All i am changing is swapping to one of Harvey's up pipes to better match my VF34 turbo, a change to a 3 port boost solenoid, then a remap.
Currently i hit 1 bar boost in 4th at 3200 or 3300 rpm. So i am looking for a nice change there and hopefully better driveability.
I cant wait to meet the guys and the only drawback is having to listen to my missus moaning about it all whilst we do it! Hahaha.
Oh well, never mind, a trip to the Metro Centre after is a small price to pay for what i hope to gain long term.
You know, why do wife's ask what you are having done, and then you know all you will get is that 1,000 yard stare as they aint got a damn clue about what you are having done! So why ask! I tell thee, grrrr.
And yes, i damn well do need it doing so go F yourself!
Why do you want to go shopping ya annoying whinging F'er.
Rant over. Calm, nice thoughts,