Sponsored by:

Engine Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 28 March 2009, 12:07 AM
R4LLY
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engine Tuner

Big Thanks to Martyn, Alan and all the guys for all their help in getting my car sorted. Martyn worked his magic on the Simtek and they sorted out everything that needed to be done within the engine bay as well.

Went on a 500 round trip to collect the car today and have to say they have an awesome setup.

With everything from a Subaru to Noble's, to Full out track kit car's they had it all there, really impressive setup.

They have a dedicated dyno cell, engine building room, and workshop. They fabricate most things in house so quality is near enough guaranteed.

Their service is excellent and Alan/Martin are extremely helpful and Informative whenever asked anything.

The car is flying now and would recommend anyone needing any engine builds etc to make the trip as it's well worth it!

Thanks again Guys.
Old 28 March 2009, 05:46 AM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Spoke to him by telephone yesterday to order one of his 2.1 strokers in a CDB absolute gentleman to talk to
Old 28 March 2009, 08:29 AM
V5RLTD
Scooby Regular

Im booked in next saturday for a clutch, and to pick their brains about what to do next!
Old 28 March 2009, 08:30 AM
Alan Jeffery
Scooby Regular

Location: Enginetuner.co.uk Plymouth Dyno Dynamics RR Engine machining and building EcuTek SimTek mapping

Originally Posted by R4LLY
Big Thanks to Martyn, Alan and all the guys for all their help in getting my car sorted. Martyn worked his magic on the Simtek and they sorted out everything that needed to be done within the engine bay as well.

Went on a 500 round trip to collect the car today and have to say they have an awesome setup.

With everything from a Subaru to Noble's, to Full out track kit car's they had it all there, really impressive setup.

They have a dedicated dyno cell, engine building room, and workshop. They fabricate most things in house so quality is near enough guaranteed.

Their service is excellent and Alan/Martin are extremely helpful and Informative whenever asked anything.

The car is flying now and would recommend anyone needing any engine builds etc to make the trip as it's well worth it!

Thanks again Guys.
My pleasure, it was great meeting you guys, dedicated enthusiasts are always welcome here!
Old 28 March 2009, 09:15 AM
gpssti4
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes they do have a vague idea.
Old 28 March 2009, 11:37 AM
beef-on-the-bone
Scooby Regular

only ever hear good things, that's where i'm going for my simtec and not just because they're nearby
Old 28 March 2009, 12:40 PM
Mus
Scooby Regular

i must say after a short drive in r4llys car yesterday the car feels so diffrent to what it was before. i actuley thought such builds were complicated before it went in it was smoking it had a shabby engine bay it cut out very often it was a nightmare to drive you thought the whole thing would of broke. and now it drives like a near enough a car from factory it cruises nicely and when he plants his foot on the throttle it lives up to its name the bullet it pulls like a train a lot of respect to ENGINE TUNER for sorting out all dodgy work carried out by the previous garage. words cant explain how the car is compared to before.

well done boys
Old 28 March 2009, 12:56 PM
Juice
Scooby Regular

who did the work previously to his car?
Old 28 March 2009, 01:12 PM
Mus
Scooby Regular

im sorry S not for me to say lets forget the past and look to the future the main thing is engine tuner sorted out all the shabby work from before. if you saw the state of the car before you would understand.

hows is your car and are you out tonight S?
Old 28 March 2009, 05:29 PM
banny sti
Scooby Senior

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Well happy for you Amir! after all the issues you have had with the car and here is looking forward to a 10 seconds quarter this year

Oh and a get a graph up

Banny
Old 28 March 2009, 10:46 PM
Jam Performance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by banny sti
Well happy for you Amir! after all the issues you have had with the car and here is looking forward to a 10 seconds quarter this year

Oh and a get a graph up

Banny
After a 250mile trip back from plymouth in it, I must say its the quickest road legal car I have ever sat in! Looking foward to seeing his car in 10s..very well deserved
Old 29 March 2009, 06:53 PM
R4LLY
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by banny sti

Oh and a get a graph up

Banny

Thanks bro, God willing should be running well this season.

Will get the graph up soon.

When's yours out?...

After a 250mile trip back from plymouth in it, I must say its the quickest road legal car I have ever sat in! Looking foward to seeing his car in 10s..very well deserved

K18LLR I'm sure your car will be just as much when they're finished with that one as well!