Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sti used in theft and death as result.

Search this Thread

Old 02 March 2009, 07:48 PM
deangtiuk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sti used in theft and death as result.

Truck driver who 'stabbed hijacker to death defending lorry' held by police | Mail Online

Can't believe this guy is up for a Murder charge for defending himself and cargo.
The law in this country as let this theif go on and on to commit crime and now someone as had to put an end to it.
Now the poor truck driver is up for murder for protecting himself and the cargo.
What do lot reckon am I being cruel and should show sympathy to the death or did he deserve what he got?
Old 02 March 2009, 07:52 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

I was in Wolverhampton on Saturday and read in the local paper that an Impreza was involved. I suppose that where somene has died then he has to be charged and that self defence will be his defence.
Old 02 March 2009, 07:53 PM
mental-mark
Scooby Regular

F**k it too right they got what they deserved i would have done the same thing its similar to the bloke who shot them burgulars dead. let it be a warning to people who think they can rob people blind

there we go rant over
Old 02 March 2009, 07:57 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Its not the same: Tony Martin shot a man in the back. Had he got away with it then the world wouldnt have been a better place far from it. Had he shot the man in the front as he was being attacked then Id have supported him.
Old 02 March 2009, 08:00 PM
Mrfastbaz
Scooby Regular

3 men come at you and try and rob you you fear for your safety and you happen to have a small knife what do you do they still keep coming at you so it happens someone gets stabbed.... shouldnt try and rob in the first place..... go out and work like every other decent person has to.....
Old 02 March 2009, 08:02 PM
L.J.F
Instructing with fear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lorries being robbed of their loads has become major problem in recent times and maybe this incident will make the thieving little sh*ts think twice- but i doubt it.
Old 02 March 2009, 08:04 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

My point was that likening this mans situation to that of Tony Martin doesnt do him any good. Where a man has died I believe that a prosecution is inevitable, although manslaughter might be more appropriate (we dont really know whats happened though, do we?). The law provides a defence though and if he was acting in self defence and if he is counselled correctly, then he should be alright.
Old 02 March 2009, 08:04 PM
nick172sport
Scooby Regular

i agree im a truck driver and get my deisal pinched all the time by ******* gt out once and had a knife pulled on me jst got back in cab and phoned police by the time they got there they were well gone with my diesal
Old 02 March 2009, 08:09 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

i think if it were an english driver they wouldnt of got stabbed even if the driver had a knife,being a greek they still have the human instinct to protect and not worry of the problems after,fair play to him, but if he gets 5 yrs inside id be sat in my cell if it were me thinking bloody lorry,was it worth it ?

if it were a person they were hurting fair enough, or fair enough wackin em with ya fist etc but stabbing them all sometimes you gotta think,but i suppose when its happening its all a blur and u do what u do...

hope it ends well for him
Old 02 March 2009, 08:11 PM
scoobymyster
Scooby Regular

yeap **** the theiving peice of ****, more should get killed until the theiving stops. Theres no doubt times are hard, but these *******s think they can just help their selves, think not
Old 02 March 2009, 08:12 PM
shaggy6
Scooby Regular

i live round the corner from where this happened jacking seem to be on the increase
Old 02 March 2009, 08:29 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GC8
Its not the same: Tony Martin shot a man in the back. Had he got away with it then the world wouldnt have been a better place far from it. Had he shot the man in the front as he was being attacked then Id have supported him.
Apparently, he shot him at such close range, that not a single pellet lodged in the burglars body.
Old 03 March 2009, 12:17 PM
scoobyc
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It really annoys me that these robbers can ask people for help in the hospital. They would so much as rob or kill those people as proved earlier with the lorry drive, and they expect us to then help them?

Let them die.

And frankly, if someone travels 80 miles to burgle my house, if your still on my land your getting shot. Back or front wherever. I think its wrong that that guy went to prison for defending his own property.

Ofc this is assuming it is as it appears.
Old 03 March 2009, 01:22 PM
Coc-ker
Scooby Regular

If someone tried to burgle me and threatened me, I would retaliate and not stop until I was safe. If they died, so be it. I have no sympathy for them.

As soon as someone crosses that threshhold into your property or tries to take your property from you, they void their so called ''human rights''.
Old 03 March 2009, 01:34 PM
G.Mac
Scooby Regular

The problem is that we now live in a nanny state, we all must hug at least one tree a day, go blind peering in the dark as these energy saving bulbs are shart and they are banning 100 watt bulbs and if we do get burgled we need to sit there and offer them a cup of tea whilst they ransack yer hoose and all of us who drive anything bigger than a lawnmower should be shot

Tony Blair has alot to answer for, Maggy Thatcher destroyed Brittish Industry and Tony Blair has tried to get us all to become tree hugging brain dead poofs

Ps, the robbers got what they deserved

Graeme
Old 03 March 2009, 01:44 PM
scoobmj
Scooby Regular

if the owner of the scooby is dead i wonder if i can have it. i dont mind cleaning the blood up.
Old 03 March 2009, 01:45 PM
Matt78
Scooby Regular

Serves the thieving c*** right. And the same goes for the guy Tony Martin shot.
Old 03 March 2009, 01:52 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

The ScoobyNet Massiv is out in force. There are some really stupid posts here.
Old 03 March 2009, 05:18 PM
nick172sport
Scooby Regular

g macs post is the best pc state in which we live caused by the thatcher era and muppet blair and co no industry plenty of benefits for ******* with 7 kids though nothing for the hardworkin just gettin taxed tu death to support them
Old 03 March 2009, 06:26 PM
justin price
Scooby Regular

the thieving gits deserve everything they get, i would have done the same,they wont do it again will they!!!!!
Old 03 March 2009, 07:24 PM
m1cks
Scooby Regular

Already covered here ->https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...ck-driver.html
Old 03 March 2009, 07:33 PM
stara
Scooby Regular

best wait for the evidence before we condemn the dead and applaud the killer, apparantly the M6 was closed for some reason too.