ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

ggggrrrrrr...wucking fanker!

Search this Thread

Old 21 January 2001, 04:53 PM
Rikki23
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

Geeez, it makes me so mad. I have just been out cleaning my car and found that some dumb-*** has reversed in to me and dented and chipped my bonnet. Don't people realise that to some people their cars are their pride and joy and have been saved and cared for. It was probably some to**er in a Discovery (stereotyping is fine once in a while - the dent is high up too) who doesn't give a toss and probably doesn't even pay for the car his/her self. ggrrrrr....

had to get that off my chest and nobody is home

gggrrrr
Old 21 January 2001, 05:29 PM
kurtw
Scooby Regular

Wink

Rikki

Go on mate - get it off your chest. These toe rags **** me off big time too!

If I see an empty parking space next to an off roader, I'll leave. They really don't give a **** about "little cars".

Damn Gippo's!

What makes it worse is the fact that it was probably some dozy mare driving it, concentrating too hard on the new wallpaper she had just bought.

Ta Ta
Kurt
Old 21 January 2001, 05:48 PM
Danny Fisher
Scooby Regular

Same thing has happened to me last night/this morning.

They have scratched the bumper, broken the headlight washers and smashed the number plate. I think I know who did it, just awaiting them to return.

Dan
Old 21 January 2001, 07:38 PM
Iain P
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry

Rikki, take that back!!!!

Old 21 January 2001, 08:48 PM
Mr.Cookie
Scooby Regular

Wink

Iain P just a guess but i dont think it was you, else rikki would off see the snow trail

Si
Ps Hope you get it sorted rikki, ditto danny
Old 21 January 2001, 09:55 PM
Rikki23
Scooby Regular

Danny

Sorry to hear about your car - that is awful too. It fine that people don't respect their cars so long as they realise that some other people do and drive accordingly. The dent isn't huge but it is the fact that people are inconsiderate that annoys. Gggrrr (still)

Iain - there are always exceptions to stereotypes Nice plate by the way.

Old 21 January 2001, 10:04 PM
NAF
Support Scoobynet!

Rikki I know how you feel ..
I went to my mates house in Dublin for the weekend and had to park the car in the street otside his house cos there was no room in the car park at the rear
When I got up this morning I discovered some D*ckheads thought it was funny last night to dump a big cement encrusted pallet up on top of the car
Scratched all my spoiler in the process of doing so
My mate Ant reckons it was student tossers from up the street
Lucky I didnt catch em....

Niall

[This message has been edited by NAF (edited 21 January 2001).]
Old 21 January 2001, 11:21 PM
ski
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hi Rikki,
sorry about your car,some people just dont have any respect.They drive round in sheds and get jealous when they see a Decent car,and they cant drive in the first place.
Also people in car parks,how much room do they need to get out of their cars!banging their door into the side,leaving dents.F***ing ****'s.
Ski
Old 22 January 2001, 12:21 AM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

On the subject of stereotypes.....

All people who use the name tiggers are a bunch of sad w&nk3rs.

Old 22 January 2001, 01:50 AM
tiggers
Scooby Regular

Wink

Parking your car anywhere is getting to be a skilled operation. I have a little code I follow.

I try to avoid parking next to any of the following:-

4x4 off roaders (or pseudo off roaders) - without exception the owners and drivers of these are ignorant careless t055ers (don't bother replying in their defence - I don't want to hear it)

Any Volvo - all drivers of these are actually dead, but still alive

Any BMW - all drivers of these should be dead, but still alive

Any car older than 4/5 years - 'a car is just about getting from A to B - who cares about the odd dent' - I DO!!!

Any vehicle with a child seat in it as when the loving parent puts his/her pride and joy into it their fat **** will be shoving their open door into your pride and joy and they won't notice as they must have had a lobotomy to want to bring a child into this godforsaken 5hithole we call Britain.

Any exceutive saloon (you know Mercedes, BMW etc.) as the fat cats that drive these motorised sofas don't pay for them themselves and this combined with the fact that they are made from armoured plating ensures serious damge to your vehicle which is not.

So as you have probably guessed I do a lot of driving around and not much parking as it is difficult to find a space with a Porsche on one side and a Scooby on the other.

Regards,

tiggers.
Old 22 January 2001, 06:47 AM
Iain P
Scooby Regular

Smile

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tiggers..... no family and nowhere to go. Bless
Old 22 January 2001, 01:49 PM
tiggers
Scooby Regular

Talking

Fast Bloke,

Do I gather from your post that you drive a hybrid Volvo/BMW 4x4 executive saloon which is over 5 years old and you have kids?

If so pop 'em in the back of the motor and get yourself along to the sense of humour shop (just don't park next to me when you get there).

Regards,

tiggers (depressed self abuser)

Old 22 January 2001, 01:56 PM
church_monster
Scooby Regular

Cool

OI......We'll have less of the child seat bit please, I'm probably the most careful child seat owner....I don't want the door on my prod scratched as much as the next man, so I open it carefully, then hit the other car with the hammer I carry in the boot once the rear door is closed (don't want a dent in my door mate !!)
Old 22 January 2001, 05:19 PM
Rikki23
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

I have to say that from the viewpoint of stereotypical images that I am inclined to agree with Tigger and stereotypes are derived from some degree of truth but obviously not applicable to all.
Old 22 January 2001, 07:08 PM
muddy
Scooby Regular

I agree with hutton_d and tiggers.

It has been along time now since I have actually parked next to anybody in a car park when I'm in the Scoob.

What I do now is take two spaces up!!!, I am aware that this annoys a lot of people, but I simply don't give a damn.

It costs too much money nowadays to rectifiy damages cause by other people.

I have spent all my money on the Scooby, I have scrimpt and scrapped to own a Scooby, and I don't want anybody to scrape it due to their incompetence!!!.

For the record I have been hit by someone in a car park, which was one week after I bought it, thus the reason for my actions.

Muddy.
Old 22 January 2001, 07:51 PM
Phantom_Flan_Flinger
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Sorry to hear that Rikki, I know how much the car means to you. Hope to catch you soon.

Dave
Old 23 January 2001, 03:24 PM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:<HR>Originally posted by tiggers:
<B>Any vehicle with a child seat in it as when the loving parent puts his/her pride and joy into it their fat **** will be shoving their open door into your pride and joy and they won't notice as they must have had a lobotomy to want to bring a child into this godforsaken 5hithole we call Britain.
Originally posted by tiggers:
Fast Bloke,

Do I gather from your post that you drive a hybrid Volvo/BMW 4x4 executive saloon which is over 5 years old and you have kids?

If so pop 'em in the back of the motor and get yourself along to the sense of humour shop (just don't park next to me when you get there).

Regards,

tiggers (depressed self abuser)

[/quote]

Tiggers you chicken choker
I drive a scoob and have kids. My kids know that you don't ride a bicycle down someones drive if their car is there. If we park in a carpark, they wait for me or my better half to open the doors, (this is so that they don't dent my car...) I don't pay for the car myself, but I do wash it and polish it at least once a week, and I do glance back each and every time I walk away from it. OK sad I know, but hardly a lobotomy.

p.s. I don't have a fat **** either - ya boll1cks ya

Old 23 January 2001, 03:38 PM
IntegraR
Scooby Regular

Boy Tiggers, you run out of anti depressents already?
Well, on one of my tyre kicking Sunday outings (Hi Dave), I witnessed a great big 4wd trying to get into a parking space that Vanessa Feltz would have a problem walking into.
He keeps trying though, ever hopeful that his car will defy nature, and eventually managed to scrape the whole front of the guys car behind with his oh so neccessary hugemangos wheel cover.
Think he stopped? oh no, off he went without a care in the world, couldnt car less about the damage done.
These people make me madder than hell!! its not all 4wd owners, but most, I think sitting so high up robs the brain of oxygen, and feelings of grandeur start to take effect.
Old 23 January 2001, 04:16 PM
owbow
Scooby Regular

Smile

erm.... ain't Scoobies 4wd then????LOL

(Granada Scorpio 4x4 and Suzuki SJ413 4x4 owner)

Oh, and they're both donkey's years old.... and my Fiesta is 24 this year...

Look out here i come!!!!! (No, seriously, i look after mine and i can say with hand on heart that i have NEVER dinged a car whilst parking, and if i am tight for space i'll even put my hand around the edge of the door when opening to avoid damage...)

....and i do the "looking back" thing when i walk away from the Fiesta...sad or what?

Owain McRae.

(edited as i seem to have signed this post 3 times....d'oh!)

[This message has been edited by owbow (edited 23 January 2001).]
Old 24 January 2001, 10:18 AM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Cool

Tiggers,
I was only winding you up.

p.s. Monikers - so whats the probelm? As long as I enjoy it!!!!

p.p.s Does yours mean that you a bit of a *****?

Old 24 January 2001, 12:06 PM
tiggers
Scooby Regular

Talking

Fast Bloke,

Chill man, chill - must be having kids that does this to you - your stress levels do seem awfully high - please please please take it in the manner in which it was intended - A JOKE!!!

Regards,

tiggers

P.S. As you brought up the user names thing - does your moniker refer to your driving or your sexual performance (or maybe both)?
Old 24 January 2001, 07:00 PM
W9GTR
Scooby Regular

TIGGERS
Spot on mate. I conform to all of those stereo types only I traded the 4*4 for an espace which I find fills just over one parking space quite nicely, forcing the ocupent of the car on my left to adopt a dukes of hazard style exit or risk getting a gearknob up his harris.
Oh! and I do have a fat ****, I grew it specially so I could get me own back on all the to55ers whos ***** have forced their discovery doors into my Skyline in the last 9 months.If you can't beat em......
Seriously though I wish some people on here would develope a sense of humour and not be so up themselves.
Steve