Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOOOOO LEWIS!!!!

It's happening again
Old 12 October 2008, 10:14 AM
D-an-W
Scooby Regular

Frustrating race to watch that, good to see Alonso at the front again though (Would have preferred Hamilton of course).
Old 12 October 2008, 01:08 PM
mystery_machine
Scooby Regular

and to help the Ferrari again Bordais collects a 25 second penalty for defending the racing line and Massa gets another championship point!! sheesh do Ferrari actually need to race to win?
Old 12 October 2008, 06:25 PM
bioforger
Scooby Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The Bourdais penalty just reinforces the corruption in the FIA atm, absolutely ridiculous decision and of course purely to benefit Ferrari. It's diabolical.
Old 12 October 2008, 06:34 PM
fivetide
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scooby401
It's happening again

Thanks for posting spoilers in the wrong forum for those of us who were trying to avoid all the news until the race re-run at 3pm

Apart from that, annoying race really. Hamilton really needs to chill out and keep his head a bit more.

Still, at least it isn't over and Massa didn't win.

5t.

Last edited by fivetide; 12 October 2008 at 07:22 PM.
Old 12 October 2008, 07:00 PM
bioforger
Scooby Regular

Which cretin marked my post down? If you think Bourdais should of received the penalty why don't post why? I'd love to know, rather than hiding behind your kb u sad tit
Old 12 October 2008, 07:53 PM
Mark'sWRX
Scooby Regular

I must admit, I thought Massa was in the wrong for forcing Bourdais off the track when he was exiting the pits. If anyone should have got a penalty, it should have been him.

Bioforger: Unfortunately, there are some Ferrari fans on the site, who agree with biased stewards.

I don't really support any team in particular, but do want the sport to be fair. (I actually think Lewis is bit too cocky for my liking.)
Old 12 October 2008, 09:13 PM
dj219957
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the f1 sport is nonsense. massa drives into the side of hamilton putting him as good as out of the race and only gets a 10 second drive through. yet bordais gets 25 secs penalty for doing noting wrong.
Old 12 October 2008, 09:18 PM
nigel s
Scooby Regular

dj219957 - I totally agree, perhaps they should rename the FIA to Ferrari - In -Action.
Old 12 October 2008, 11:43 PM
m1cks
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dj219957
the f1 sport is nonsense. massa drives into the side of hamilton putting him as good as out of the race and only gets a 10 second drive through. yet bordais gets 25 secs penalty for doing noting wrong.
The 25 second penalty is the post race equivalent of a drive through. The stewards get 20 mins to make a decision once the incident is noted as "being investigated" Because the 20 minutes would have run past the end of the race, it was investigated afterwards - hence the time penalty as opposed to a drive through.
Old 12 October 2008, 11:54 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

I must be the only one on here that want's Massa to win the Championship.

Always liked Massa. Yes in the early days he was a bit all or nothing, which mostly ended up n the wall or the gravel trap, but I had him down to win it last year, and ifit were not for reliability problems he could have been there at the end instead of Kimmi.

I've wanted Massa to win the Championship from race 1 this year. I like the Bloke, and like his driving style.

Just can't get behind hamilton. Don't know why?

I am a Button fan though. Obviously he doesn't have a car to do anything with.

Honda's biggest mistake? Sacking Dave Richards. The guy who got them getting consistant poduims.
Old 13 October 2008, 12:19 AM
bioforger
Scooby Regular

I wouldn't mind if Massa won either, as long as it's a fair and square fight during the season. Obviously that is not the situation in this corrupt championship.
Old 13 October 2008, 10:38 AM
fivetide
Scooby Regular

I doubt Massa would want to win like this. If he does it will always be seen as him and the stewards never on his own (undoubted) talent.

5t.
Old 13 October 2008, 11:06 AM
Dracoro
Scooby Regular

I would love it if Kubica won the championship. He's been there, keeping steady, getting results in quietly and is better, IMO, than the rest of the grid with great fending off of Raikonnen. Maybe with exception of Alonso though, who is really showing his class recently. If McLaren had Alsonso or Kubica this season I reckon they would have wrapped it up by now.

Couple more wins for the Pole while Hamilton goes into kid mode tangling with the Ferrari's would be fun to watch
Old 13 October 2008, 01:37 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

tbh i htough the pens handed out were fair, apart from the bourdais one, come out of the pits and thees a car there, where the hell is he suposed to go, massa clouts him and yet gets away with it.

what complete *****!!!!

stewards strike again, think they should be shot!
Old 13 October 2008, 02:23 PM
Boyakasha
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by stilover
I must be the only one on here that want's Massa to win the Championship.

Always liked Massa. Yes in the early days he was a bit all or nothing, which mostly ended up n the wall or the gravel trap, but I had him down to win it last year, and ifit were not for reliability problems he could have been there at the end instead of Kimmi.

I've wanted Massa to win the Championship from race 1 this year. I like the Bloke, and like his driving style.

Just can't get behind hamilton. Don't know why?

I am a Button fan though. Obviously he doesn't have a car to do anything with.

Honda's biggest mistake? Sacking Dave Richards. The guy who got them getting consistant poduims.
I'm with you all the way, Hamilton is sooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. He's just a media Robot for Maclaren. zzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZz

At least when you get a bit of barging it adds some spice to the race
Old 13 October 2008, 02:42 PM
Fantom
Scooby Regular

I don't think Massa should have been penalised for the crash with LH. We all know he would have got told off for cutting the chicane. Lewis had plenty of room but chose not to use it. Had he gone further to the right then he still would have taken Massa. I don't blame Massa one bit for trying to get straight back on the track.
And I am a LH fan and really want him to win the championship like he should have done last year!
Old 18 October 2008, 12:32 PM
Black-Hawk
Scooby Regular

Race prediction for the chinese grand prix:- hamilton 1st, massa 2nd, but hamilton receives a penalty for something or other to put him back to 4th, putting them level for brazil where massa wins and lewis comes 2nd,
Old 18 October 2008, 12:43 PM
weso
Scooby Regular

Whatever happens tomorrow, can whoever gets up at stupid O'clock to watch it not post a thread on here with a title like 'Lewis wins' or 'Hamilton crashes', as it is really annoying if you are panning to watch it later on
Maybe just put 'Chinese GP spoiler thread'
Ta
Wes
Old 18 October 2008, 12:44 PM
jerryh
Scooby Regular

Ferrari International Assistance to the rescue again??

Unfortunately I think you might be right!
Old 18 October 2008, 12:49 PM
rbaz
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Boyakasha
I'm with you all the way, Hamilton is sooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. He's just a media Robot for Maclaren. zzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZz

At least when you get a bit of barging it adds some spice to the race
How can you say Hamilton is boring to watch
His driving style has the car sliding around and he can overtake, he is probably one of the most aggressive drivers on the track (some complain about this) so if anything he is more spectacular to watch.
Its the press which is making him look/sound like a robot if he says or does the wrong thing they jump on him.
Some of Massas comments don’t do him any favours why cant he ever admit to making a mistake or simply just say today I wasn't quick enough I used to like Massa but recently his attitude rather than his driving is putting me off.
Old 18 October 2008, 05:38 PM
Black-Hawk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rbaz
How can you say Hamilton is boring to watch
His driving style has the car sliding around and he can overtake, he is probably one of the most aggressive drivers on the track (some complain about this) so if anything he is more spectacular to watch.
Its the press which is making him look/sound like a robot if he says or does the wrong thing they jump on him.
Some of Massas comments don’t do him any favours why cant he ever admit to making a mistake or simply just say today I wasn't quick enough I used to like Massa but recently his attitude rather than his driving is putting me off.
Old 18 October 2008, 06:46 PM
T5NYW
Scooby Regular

Location: MY99UK-MY02STi-MY99Type R-MY06 T20-MY11 340R-MY05 TYPE25
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by jerryh
Ferrari International Assistance to the rescue again??
Not quite good enough at driving?

Are other boys faster than you in the wet?

Then you need:

Ferrari International Assistance (FIA)

This exclusive Ferrari only membership club has many benefits. Including:

Anti overtaking assurance

Been overtaken? Feel a bit silly? Don't worry, we'll rule out the other party even if it embarrassingly obvious that they're faster than you

Exclusive access to a secret "second lane" in the pits

Just to make things a little bit easier we've arranged a private second lane just for you

Guaranteed world championship?
Had a crash? Need to win the world championship?

Don't worry just limp across the track and take off your nearest championship title contender - we'll do the rest

A bit strapped? Need extra cash?

Simply get one of your team to tell someone else how you make your cars. We'll guarantee a $100,000,000 windfall so that the rich get richer!

Bits falling off your car? Looking a bit dangerous?

At Ferrari International Assistance we operate a "blind eye" policy just for Ferrari drivers

Been a bit silly? Taken off another driver whilst following the safety car?

It's ok, as long as you didn't hurt yourself. I mean, who are Force India anyway? And how dare they be in front of you

A bit bored? Want some extra action?

With FIA Plus you can take part in a number of additional membership activities including the popular "kill your pit crew" game

Not sure when you might need us next?

Relax. Check out our track record. We're confident that we'll be able to make something up on the spot that will get you out of any pickle that you might find yourself in

Short cut a corner, wipe out the opposistion and get the same penalty as someone who hanged back and the overtook.... No problem FIA Plus pack will cover you.

Spin and put into the tyre wall just Pull out infront of car so they crash.... No problem FIA Plus pack will cover you.

Drive into a car leaving the Pits at the Apex, No Problem FIA Ferrrai insurance will insure Bourdais gets the penalty

Ferrari International Assistance - Making it up as we go along for over 100 years .

copied from another web site

Tony
Old 18 October 2008, 07:37 PM
MMT WRX
Scooby Regular

^^^^^^^
Old 18 October 2008, 10:24 PM
Black-Hawk
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by T5NYW
Not quite good enough at driving?

Are other boys faster than you in the wet?

Then you need:

Ferrari International Assistance (FIA)

This exclusive Ferrari only membership club has many benefits. Including:

Anti overtaking assurance

Been overtaken? Feel a bit silly? Don't worry, we'll rule out the other party even if it embarrassingly obvious that they're faster than you

Exclusive access to a secret "second lane" in the pits

Just to make things a little bit easier we've arranged a private second lane just for you

Guaranteed world championship?
Had a crash? Need to win the world championship?

Don't worry just limp across the track and take off your nearest championship title contender - we'll do the rest

A bit strapped? Need extra cash?

Simply get one of your team to tell someone else how you make your cars. We'll guarantee a $100,000,000 windfall so that the rich get richer!

Bits falling off your car? Looking a bit dangerous?

At Ferrari International Assistance we operate a "blind eye" policy just for Ferrari drivers

Been a bit silly? Taken off another driver whilst following the safety car?

It's ok, as long as you didn't hurt yourself. I mean, who are Force India anyway? And how dare they be in front of you

A bit bored? Want some extra action?

With FIA Plus you can take part in a number of additional membership activities including the popular "kill your pit crew" game

Not sure when you might need us next?

Relax. Check out our track record. We're confident that we'll be able to make something up on the spot that will get you out of any pickle that you might find yourself in

Short cut a corner, wipe out the opposistion and get the same penalty as someone who hanged back and the overtook.... No problem FIA Plus pack will cover you.

Spin and put into the tyre wall just Pull out infront of car so they crash.... No problem FIA Plus pack will cover you.

Drive into a car leaving the Pits at the Apex, No Problem FIA Ferrrai insurance will insure Bourdais gets the penalty

Ferrari International Assistance - Making it up as we go along for over 100 years .

copied from another web site

Tony
And for those resons lets hope lewis does the buisiness tomorrow, and if he does win the championship after all that he deserves it