FAO PSLEWIS - REASON WHY YOU THREAD WAS LOCKED

Search this Thread

Old 08 February 2002, 05:37 PM
Shaun
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Exclamation

I for one am showing the same contempt that you have recently shown this board and community (in my opinion, obviously). Why you chose to SPAM the forums with the child like posts you made is totally beyond me.

All that was required was a single email, which granted you sent to me at 22:49 last night, but because you hadn't received a response by your first SPAM post at 23:56 THE SAME NIGHT, you then went on to post a further 7 THREADS. These threads showed NO advantage to the community what so ever, and were TOTALLY uncalled for. If you think that the moderators sit behind the screen 24/7, you had better smell the coffee and join the real world.

I looked at Scoobynet this morning before I went to see a client, and if I had seen the multiple threads you had posted in the forums, regarding the locking of your thread, I wouldn't of even bothered to of sent you the email that I did!!!!! All in all, that would of given you the same courtesy as you did to myself, as you assumed that I had been responsible for the thread locking (because you sent me a email DIRECT). Like they say assumption is the mother of all **** up's!!!!

As regards to the thread, I am still in the process of finding out who locked it, but as the content is somewhat questionable, this fact has no rellavance. If I had seen the thread myself, I would of done the same. But after reading the rubbish that was on there, you really have to ask WHY is was locked. If you were concerned about ANY remarks that had been made on the thread, why didn't you contact me on the first instant. You gave as well as you got on that thread, so only aggrevated the situation. If you had emailed me directly in the first instance, I could of editted the appropriate comments and gave a warning. Instead you chose to take the situation in hand yourself, which only made it worse.

SORRY to anybody else that has sent me emails in the past 30mins, but I have just spent that time sorting this issue out!

Old 08 February 2002, 08:18 PM
Shaun
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
T