Sponsored by:

Are you a moron too!?

Search this Thread

Old 02 January 2002, 08:50 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speaker,
Chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllll!

so you post a question and don't get any replies right away, so? maybe someone has read the post and is doing a little research and will come back to you in a day or two with the answers to all your questions.

I've had a couple of threads where there has been no info for about a week or so, then BAMM! a whole slew of answers with decent information.

We can't claim to know everything there is to know about scoobies, and so there is the possibility that some questions will go unaswered, if so then do and go some leg work and search the internet and see what you turn up.

not trying to be nasty. just trying to point out that getting upset because you have not got an answer is a tad silly. Oh and insulting the community members won't aid you in getting your questions answered, we're funny like that

[Edited by Markus - 2/1/2002 8:52:25 PM]
Old 02 January 2002, 09:14 PM
Shark
Scooby Regular

I've posted stuff several times and had no answers - perhaps

a. people just don't know
b. miss it
c. can’t be arsed

Any of the above is fine, cos I've had some great and lighting responses to.

See here

I've been asking for ages about the +/- of full decats in europe to no avail. Ie will my car be impounded etc.

David

[Edited by Shark - 2/1/2002 9:15:46 PM]
Old 01 February 2002, 08:29 PM
speaker
Scooby Newbie

Angry

What`s with this scoobynet?
I read the comments with anticipation in the hope that I might learn all abt scoobies.
I found some info on oils see (Miller Oils) 31/01/02 that I thought might be of interest..0 views. 0 replies.
I asked a serious question in the hope that I could learn from other members, see (Morretts again) 01/02/02...0 views 0 replies.
The post "I`m new here".. 919 views..61 replies! half of which appear to have been written by...well I won`t resort to comments made such as *******...********..c*nts..w**kers etc that appear to dominate this net. What a shame these benign comments outweigh the imput of the more knowlegable people on here!.
So come on you back to front, baseball capped idiots take your sunglasses off and reply to this!
Old 01 February 2002, 08:38 PM
ChrisB

Easy Tiger! No need to get all wound up because nobody replies after five minutes. Especially the case when you post a question at 2am!

http://www.scoobynet.co.uk/bbs/threa...threadid=69202 has 4 replies and 72 views.
Old 01 February 2002, 08:40 PM
tiggers
Scooby Regular

Wink

speaker,

**** off you boring ****!!

Regards,

tiggers
Old 01 February 2002, 08:41 PM
tiggers
Scooby Regular

Seriously though I know what you mean - Scoobynet is definitely degenerating.

Keep the faith and some sense may return.

Regards,

tiggers.
Old 01 February 2002, 08:41 PM
scooby_si
Scooby Regular

Red face

well i feel i must reply now But i guess u ahve a point but have faith i have received many & usually informed answers 2 a great many of my queries. It's even better when u can search for specific stuff of interest but don't worry i no it's annoying if u dont instantly get wot u seek but dont give up so easily my friend.
Si
Old 01 February 2002, 09:04 PM
chrisp
Scooby Regular

Trust me it take a while (been here for several years, you should have seen my phone bill 2 years ago ) to know which people to listen to and which people not to. I have made some great friends through scoobynet and hope to make others in the future. I know how difficult it was to get info back when I was a newbie so I try and answer newbie questions but most newbies have MY01's and dont like talking about older technology (joke guys ). Dont know anything about morrettes except they are lights and have plastic bits on them. Put some Philip vision plus bulbs in though unless you have HIDs of course .
Old 01 February 2002, 09:57 PM
carl
Scooby Regular

It would be a big help if the search was working. Then people could more easily get answers to their questions without posting them, which would mean the turnover of articles was slower so more threads would be replied to.

Have you considered that your questions may have been asked before, and those 'in the know' are fed up with posting the same reply?
Old 02 February 2002, 10:53 AM
sasman
Scooby Regular

No but i do a very convincing impression
Old 02 February 2002, 12:40 PM
john banks
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Try posting in Technical forums - there is very little muppetism in there! I shy away from General these days, and if I do reply I turn off email notification.
Old 03 February 2002, 01:47 AM
teknopete
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

MEOW !!!!

U bin in here not even long enough 2 have a crap and ur picking fights and giving the scoobynet community it`s character Can see that u r gonna get a lot of feedback (not). Like has been said most people are just fed up replying 2 the same questions and with search being belly up jnow u r obviously fed up.

Just keep it in u r pants. We all know, u don`t get anywhere rubbing folks up the wrong way

Pete (pioneer of the YM94 morrette conversion)