One way To Cut UK's Carbon Footprint

Search this Thread

Old 05 April 2008, 12:46 AM
Glowplug
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One way To Cut UK's Carbon Footprint

The British Solution to Save Petrol

Brown wants us to cut the amount of petrol we use......

The best way to stop using so much petrol is to deport 3 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 3 million less people using our petrol. The price of petrol would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the Channel....

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the Channel, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq ....
Tell him if he wants to come to Britain then he must serve a tour in the military....
Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.....

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.....
He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal resident..... .

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.. .....

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo.....
Problem solved.....
Old 05 April 2008, 08:37 AM
silent running
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL interesting argument with only one slight technical hitch - 3 million people less using petrol wouldn't bring the price of petrol down. We would still be the most ripped off-nation on this planet.
Old 05 April 2008, 08:47 AM
hux309
Also known as daz

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

And ftlog change your font it's very annoying.
Old 05 April 2008, 04:33 PM
Glowplug
Scooby Regular

You type inyour font and Ill type in mine
Originally Posted by hux309
And ftlog change your font it's very annoying.
Old 05 April 2008, 10:43 PM
TYP 3R
Scooby Regular

amusing and true.
Old 05 April 2008, 10:47 PM
dan83590
Scooby Regular

LMFAO......
Old 05 April 2008, 11:21 PM
subarujimmy
Scooby Regular

Wheres the PC brigade, and hope you got your flamesuit on ready!
Old 06 April 2008, 10:43 AM
scatty
Scooby Regular

wont petrol go up if noone uses it???????they will want even more tax therefore increase it further....

deport 3 million?????? whose going to wash all the cars in nottingham????
Old 06 April 2008, 11:06 AM
DaveBeck
412/425 of forged love

brilliant idea. shame it wont happen as its probably "a bit rough on our new friends" after all the travelling they have done to get here they need a rest. how abouts you do no work for a year, get given a house, here's a bit of money to spend. oh and the english flags will be coming down soon if they offend you.
all bow down to our illegal friends.
Old 06 April 2008, 06:19 PM
anthscooby01
Scooby Regular

Nice to see someone else who can see whats really going on!!! We also would see crime go down, no need to build on every spare piece of urban land, less traffic congestion etc etc etc etc. The welfare state could even then pay our own pensioners enough to live on.
Old 06 April 2008, 06:28 PM
dirkdiggler69
Scooby Regular

i'm sorry but i really don't see your connection here
3 million less people buying petrol that'll make the price come down?
in america surely there are many many millions more people.
and their petrol is £1.60 a gallon
if you really want to reduce the carbon footprint,
start banging on about city business leaving every light on in the place when theres no ****** there.
theres a tesco near me that can be seen from outer space at night.
me buy energy saving light bulbs? GET BENT
Old 06 April 2008, 08:14 PM
Glowplug
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dirkdiggler69
i'm sorry but i really don't see your connection here
3 million less people buying petrol that'll make the price come down?
in america surely there are many many millions more people.
and their petrol is £1.60 a gallon
if you really want to reduce the carbon footprint,
start banging on about city business leaving every light on in the place when theres no ****** there.
theres a tesco near me that can be seen from outer space at night.
me buy energy saving light bulbs? GET BENT
Yeah see where your coming from but if the government didnt need the cash to support all the sponging migrents then they wouldn't need to tax the **** out of all the hard working nationals. I go to the states and yes they do pay peanuts for there fuel and they do all run around in V8 gas guzzlers and everything is loads cheaper there, but they dont have a 'namby pamby' social security system bowing down to and supporting all the scavs that will not work.(Dont know the exact system but thats how it appears ) From what i have seen, i you dont earn it you cant have it!!
Old 06 April 2008, 08:28 PM
finalzero
Scooby Regular

I'm asian and I was born and bred in the UK but at times I feel like a migrant due to a few small minded people.

Ask any british asian and he/she will agree that the imigrants that have run rampant in the UK have caused a serious problem, not only for the white british people but the asian community as well.

I know my folks and others came here and worked their ***** off, paid their taxes etc so I could have a half decent life and do the same (even if the taxes are leeching all of us of our hard earned).

There are groups of imigrants who come over and do work hard and pay their taxes (there are numerous casts/races etc who work hard in the UK) however there is a minority that comes to the UK with only one intention, to sit their lazy **** down and sponge of the system because they were too stupid or ignorant to try and make something of their lives in their own countries.

What worries me is when people start branding the term "get them out" do they mean the imigrants who are here or everyone who is not in the <insert colour/race/religion/fashion-sense here> category?

The goverment screwed up and they know it, I personally think it's too far gone to do anything about it. What they should be doing is not doing shadey handshakes with some next goverment and allowing people in, instead closing off the gates and saying sorry but we are full now, bye.
Old 07 April 2008, 05:22 PM
silent running
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well said^^^. Most of this immigrant hysteria is not very well disguised racism rearing its ugly head. And here we were thinking we lived in 21st century Britain.

None of us have been here any longer than since we were born - that's the bottom line. And I'll tell you another thing as well - the poster above is only half joking when they say 'who'd wash all the cars' because they're damn right. No British born teenager is prepared to that kind of work for bugger all money so stop whinging about 'taking the jobs' - the majority of British-born people are too ****ing lazy to work for those kind of wages washing cars, plucking chickens or picking lettuces out of the ground, so they deserve to be unemployed.

I've got nothing in common with a bunch of skiving lazy chavs and everything in common with hard working people who go out and do a day's work.

Last edited by silent running; 07 April 2008 at 05:26 PM.
Old 07 April 2008, 09:05 PM
RedScoob
Scooby Regular

As silent running said.
Tax input by the lower paid workers is supporting the economy as much as you and me. It's a good scapegoat though. Pick on a minority and get the people to back you.... Can anyone say "Reich"?
Old 08 April 2008, 10:16 AM
Glowplug
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by silent running
Well said^^^. Most of this immigrant hysteria is not very well disguised racism rearing its ugly head. And here we were thinking we lived in 21st century Britain.

None of us have been here any longer than since we were born - that's the bottom line. And I'll tell you another thing as well - the poster above is only half joking when they say 'who'd wash all the cars' because they're damn right. No British born teenager is prepared to that kind of work for bugger all money so stop whinging about 'taking the jobs' - the majority of British-born people are too ****ing lazy to work for those kind of wages washing cars, plucking chickens or picking lettuces out of the ground, so they deserve to be unemployed.

I've got nothing in common with a bunch of skiving lazy chavs and everything in common with hard working people who go out and do a day's work.

Its nothing to do with race, creed or colour, fool Its to do with people in this country NOT wanting to work but to live off the state, ie me and you. The lads that hand wash cars aint doing it for **** all ya muppet, i used to do for pocket money as a kid, and as for 'stop whinging about 'taking the jobs' where did you get that from?? Nobody has posted anything like that, so thats come from your head But as you brought it up, my mate works a chicken farm and many others i know work the land, they are now paid much less than before due to the number of imigrant workers. Another point, if 50% of the imigrant workers here are sending a % of there wage home to support there families, which i know they do, then they are directly taking away from the UKs economy and again bringing it slowly but surly to its knees.
Finalzero quote; The goverment screwed up and they know it, I personally think it's too far gone to do anything about it. What they should be doing is not doing shadey handshakes with some next goverment and allowing people in, instead closing off the gates and saying sorry but we are full now, bye.

Last edited by Glowplug; 08 April 2008 at 10:34 AM.