Sponsored by:

THE UNBELIEVABLE HAS HAPPENED.

Search this Thread

Old 10 February 2008, 02:51 PM
subaruturbo_18
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THE UNBELIEVABLE HAS HAPPENED.

basically to get straight to it. my car has been kicked in by a bunch of c*****g chavs. i have found out who they are , reported it to the police but guess what, they aint really doing anyhting. they both got repremands and thats it. my car is still damamged. both the w*****s admitted to doing it though?? basically im taking them to a small claims court and gonna see what happens there. basicaly i need a new door as my local body shop recons thats the easiest way of doing it. does anyone know how much a new door will cost or where i can get one from?

cheers
Old 10 February 2008, 02:52 PM
black subaru 06
Scooby Regular

where do you live
Old 10 February 2008, 02:56 PM
subaruturbo_18
Scooby Regular

would have been a good start if i mentioned that im in haywards heath, near brighton.
Old 10 February 2008, 03:24 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

assuming it goes to small claims if said low-lifes do not have jobs/income then you are in for a wait of 50p a week until the bill is paid.

Sadly (and i know it is not right) but you will have to claim or your ins or pay for it yourself. I know thats why we have insurance and all that but even so.

it has been known for some people to exact revenge by giving people like this a taste of thier own medicine as the law or courts will not punish or teach them a lesson, next time it might be a mum with baby they decide to give a kicking to. look in the papers these days all to often people kicked or stabbed for no more than asking somone to stop causing a disturbance.

If it was me i might be tempted to exact payment, with a little help...

Last edited by The Zohan; 10 February 2008 at 04:33 PM.
Old 10 February 2008, 04:08 PM
ethanrob
Scooby Regular

beat the little F&%£"$s to death with the said damaged door

marcus
Old 10 February 2008, 04:21 PM
BigBez
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by subaruturbo_18
basically to get straight to it. my car has been kicked in by a bunch of c*****g chavs. i have found out who they are , reported it to the police but guess what, they aint really doing anyhting. they both got repremands and thats it. my car is still damamged. both the w*****s admitted to doing it though?? basically im taking them to a small claims court and gonna see what happens there. basicaly i need a new door as my local body shop recons thats the easiest way of doing it. does anyone know how much a new door will cost or where i can get one from?

cheers
Welcome to Blairs.....sorry Browns Britain!!!!

we pay insurance to pay for this type of stuff but we end up paying for it again anyway!!!!!! in my case and many people excesses are that high we could pay for a new door and paint ourselves and yet save the NCB loss and or extra premium next year!!!!!

we in a lose lose situation when it comes to chavs law and insurance
thats my 10p worth

sorry still angry from football
Old 10 February 2008, 04:33 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

If you knew who it was that damaged your car, why involve the Police?

You should know by now that the good old boys in Blue would do f*ckall but tell them off.

They kicked your car, you kick them, harder.

Trending Topics

Old 10 February 2008, 04:46 PM
matttp1
Scooby Regular

Coming from past experience of having my scoob vandalised if i'd have got him on the night i doubt whether he would be walking/breathing. You ll just not have to do it so soon just bide your time an oppotunity will appear but you dont want to end up in more trouble
Old 10 February 2008, 04:57 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Angry

Problem is mate, you went to the fekwit useless coppers.

Now, should you wish to "chastise" the miscreants, you WILL end up in a whole heap of sh*t, and will almost certainly do time.

The only criminals who are punished, it seems, in Bliar's Britain, are those whose crimes harm no-one, and are carried out behind the wheel of a car.

Last week, here in Scunny, we have the following:

Young driver, driving mum's car, (he HAS a license), caught speeding, gave false details. Later picked up driving same car. Came clean.
Sentence: 4 months imprisonment, suspended, 100 hours community service, unpaid, has to undertake a probation-run programme, and has to pay £420 costs, so punished FOUR times

Serial offender, who has already been to prison 11 times in 12 years, his last was SIX years for GBH, forced a man into his own home, threatened him with a knife, stole from him,
Got ANOTHER 15 month sentence, from which he'll be out in 3-4

What the fek is this country ON at the moment?

Alcazar
Old 10 February 2008, 04:58 PM
CTR54
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by matttp1
Coming from past experience of having my scoob vandalised if i'd have got him on the night i doubt whether he would be walking/breathing. You ll just not have to do it so soon just bide your time an oppotunity will appear but you dont want to end up in more trouble
my back screen was smashed last friday evening by 4 lads within an hour my 2 boys had found out who it was and where they lived.police informed and a week on nothing.so justice was served last night and guess what they didnt want to say anything to police. so fight fire with a bigger fire.
Old 10 February 2008, 05:08 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com

go and burn their houses down with them inside ! family also ! they wont do it again trust me
Old 10 February 2008, 05:10 PM
Mew
Scooby Regular

i had similar thing, some ***** stole my old bmw and drove it round town like a bunch of tw ats then f***ing crashed it, police came. arrested driver. and STILL i claim off my own insurance as tho its a fault claim.........

police said "will u go court to testify?" i said "will it sort out mr car?" they said "no"..... well wot fu cking use is that then??????
Old 10 February 2008, 05:22 PM
Steve_PPP
Scooby Regular

sorry to hear about the damage to the car - t'is worrying considering you are only just up the road from me

Incidentally, a friend of mine in Haywards Heath has a dark blue mica classic Impreza (MY00) - virtually identical to yours. About 6 months ago, some vandals decided to walk over his car leaving damage to his roof and bonnet. He never found out who did it. The police came and checked the car for prints, but as far as i'm aware never got anywhere with catching anyone.

Theres too many chavs out there who can't respect other peoples property
Old 10 February 2008, 05:26 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

cheers
Get a door from a scrappy! My friend needed a door for his 5 door civic...same kinda size as a scooby door, and he got it sent up from somewhere in england 80 quid delived to his house.

Thats one of the benifits of living in the country, house is covered in movement sensing floodlights...so something moves outside in the middle of the night and you go out with a baseball bat or similar and beat the f*** out of it. Not so good for the neighbors when their dog gets out in the middle of the night though!

Alan
Old 10 February 2008, 05:34 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by alcazar

Now, should you wish to "chastise" the miscreants, you WILL end up in a whole heap of sh*t, and will almost certainly do time.

The only criminals who are punished, it seems, in Bliar's Britain, are those whose crimes harm no-one, and are carried out behind the wheel of a car.

Young driver, driving mum's car, (he HAS a license), caught speeding, gave false details. Later picked up driving same car. Came clean.
Sentence: 4 months imprisonment, suspended, 100 hours community service, unpaid, has to undertake a probation-run programme, and has to pay £420 costs, so punished FOUR times

Serial offender, who has already been to prison 11 times in 12 years, his last was SIX years for GBH, forced a man into his own home, threatened him with a knife, stole from him,

Alcazar
Tell me about it mate...I know someone that was jailed for a year for a traffic offense that didnt involve anyone else. Rapists get similar sentences now!! What the F*** is going on???

Alan
Old 10 February 2008, 05:38 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by alcazar

Alcazar

Really, is there any wonder we have the problems we do in this country when real nasty viscious offenders pretty much get away with it and know it!
Old 10 February 2008, 05:56 PM
johnnyroper
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TerzoAlan
Get a door from a scrappy! My friend needed a door for his 5 door civic...same kinda size as a scooby door, and he got it sent up from somewhere in england 80 quid delived to his house.

Thats one of the benifits of living in the country, house is covered in movement sensing floodlights...so something moves outside in the middle of the night and you go out with a baseball bat or similar and beat the f*** out of it. Not so good for the neighbors when their dog gets out in the middle of the night though!

Alan
agreed
get a door from a scrappy,i have had to get one for the missus's a class after some cvnt stoved it in and fecked off cost me £120 delivered in same colour with everything fitted except the door card.

leave it a couple of months and dish out the justice yourself pointless waiting for the plod to do anything they are fuking useless.
Old 10 February 2008, 06:23 PM
danfranklin1
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear that. For your new door try Jamie at Essex Subaru Breakers - I've used them before and found them great value and very helpful:

Essex Subaru Breakers
Old 10 February 2008, 06:32 PM
Tired Old Dad
Scooby Regular

Maybe we should have some Sharia Law in this country, at least you could then cut their hands off or stone them.
Onto more practical solutions, try Japperformance parts at Gatwick
Old 10 February 2008, 07:04 PM
m1cks
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tired Old Dad
try Japperformance parts at Gatwick
Yep, give Saj a call @ JPP 01293 520090
Old 10 February 2008, 07:08 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

Stanley knife across the back of both heels, wont be doing much kicking (or walking) again
Old 10 February 2008, 08:55 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com

Originally Posted by cookstar
Stanley knife across the back of both heels, wont be doing much kicking (or walking) again

nice
Old 10 February 2008, 09:44 PM
TurboAndy
Scooby Regular

there are scum out there.

Police do F**k all.

Police rather get easy targets like legal motorists with subtle mods to their cars.

wait a couple of months and cut there feet off.

wont kick any ones cars doors in any more.
Old 10 February 2008, 09:56 PM
subaruturbo_18
Scooby Regular

cheers for all the replies and advice, as some of you have said i would go to the insurers but the excess is too high, and don't want to risk the insurance going up any more. and to be honest, why should i have to? yeah shame bout hte police becasue the case has just recently closed, before it did i was told that i was going to get a voluntary pay out from the little f**k bags, and then 2 weeks later they report to the police and they said i beat them both up, which i diddnt? the night they claimed i did i was with my girlfriend, and the copper dealing with the case basically said to me he cudnt be bothered to deal with this any more, and to go through my insurance. i've heard that one of the w*****s, although he is a little asbo he is quite well off, apparently has a golf gti which hes in love with. so ill see what the courts do for me, if not like some of you have said, i will fight fire with fire.
Old 11 February 2008, 07:07 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

cheers for all the replies and advice, as some of you have said i would go to the insurers but the excess is too high, and don't want to risk the insurance going up any more. and to be honest, why should i have to? yeah shame bout hte police becasue the case has just recently closed, before it did i was told that i was going to get a voluntary pay out from the little f**k bags, and then 2 weeks later they report to the police and they said i beat them both up, which i diddnt? the night they claimed i did i was with my girlfriend, and the copper dealing with the case basically said to me he cudnt be bothered to deal with this any more, and to go through my insurance. i've heard that one of the w*****s, although he is a little asbo he is quite well off, apparently has a golf gti which hes in love with. so ill see what the courts do for me, if not like some of you have said, i will fight fire with fire.
good on you fella.

other steps to take...

cctv?
garaged at night (safely)
Old 11 February 2008, 07:53 AM
markGT
Scooby Regular

I've allways found a baseball bat does the trick. These scum only understand violence, are you realy suprised that the Police didn't do anything.

My Golf GTI was broken in to around 17 years ago, but the police couldn't touch him. Anyway the women copper came back to my house and gave me his address. Lets just say justice was served Army style and he couldnt walk for a number of months.

Last edited by markGT; 11 February 2008 at 07:56 AM.
Old 11 February 2008, 12:19 PM
GC8WRX
Scooby Regular

Location: Wanting the English to come first in England for a change!

No point in going to the cops, they will do **** all!

Find out who they are and **** them over, preferably with a balaclava and a big bat! will scare the **** out of them, and subltly let them know not to touch your scoob again!