new today.

Search this Thread

Old 14 September 2007, 12:55 AM
Keith1982
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new today.

hay

im new to all this so i thort id say hello.

im geting next week a 55plate new shape wagen r sport. id love to go for the wrx or sti but im only 25 and inshurance is a proper killer for me.
pluss im geting the car off my dad so im geting it £2000 cheeper than its worth so cant realy go rong in my eyes.

im looking at things a can do to make the car mine and a little difrent the problem i have is my dads just put new tyers on all the way round and he put good ones on to so ill have to keep the weels for a wile so i dont afend him lol

i want a scoop witch i no is not difrent but i want one lol what would be the cheepist way to get one on and looking pucker? or any difrent types that you think would look good?

window tinting? will it look good on a wrc blue wagon i havent sin one ever with the tints on?

the other thing i would like to no is it easy to change the gear **** or is it well left alone as my friend had to hack his off then the new one never fited proply ?

also iv foud out the front door speekers are 6.5" are the rear doors the same and i would realy like to stick with alpine has any one got them in theres and what do thay sound like and were did you get them. and is it easy to get an amp wireing kit in with out damageing anything and makeins shur it looks like it dose now lol.

as there is still a years waranty on the car im not going to do anything proformance wise till its run out but i wouldnt mind a replacement panle filter but i can only find for the wrx or sti ect plzzz say i can get one from somewere.

any help would be gratefull

thanks keith

ps is there any one on here from telford way?
Old 14 September 2007, 04:48 AM
mattferret
Scooby Regular

Hi mate, welcome.

As far as insurance goes, check the insurance section of the site as there are some good recommendations there. I got mine through A-Plan and managed to get the STI insured for less than I was paying with a normal high street insurer by £150.....

As far as body mods go ( ie the scoop ) go check out HT autos, they seem to do alot of good body parts, scoops, splitters intakes etc.

Old 14 September 2007, 12:31 PM
superstar1
BANNED

Hi Keith,
Don't do it mate, go for WRX or STI, sell wife/kids/mother!
Old 15 September 2007, 09:00 PM
Keith1982
Scooby Regular

hay ill have a look for that ht autos. and ill let you no if i find anything.

and as for selling my mum wife kids ect i have tryed but didnt get mutch for them. lol

and agn as mutch as i would like a wrx or sti just cant aford it its £425 for my dads and £1500 for a wrx and the coust in fule must be a bit to so ill save there. and im not in the best paid job lol