Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help ASAP Please- Can I Use Parts off a legacy gt manual wagon on my 94 ts-r

Search this Thread

Old 26 August 2007, 11:16 PM
Nexus_shadow
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help ASAP Please- Can I Use Parts off a 92 legacy gt manual wagon on my 94 ts-r

i have the opportunity to take parts off a 92 legacy gt 5 speed turbo station wagon it has the old water to air inter-cooler mounted on top, on a simple visual inspection of the engine it looks to be the same version ej20 quadcam as my 94 ej20 except mine is not turbo, the donor car only cost me nickels and dimes so im not worried if i cant take many parts off it, i know the ej20 is pretty standard except for the induction type and therefor internals are either heavier(heavy duty) for turbos than non turbos the parts im looking at pilfering off the donor are -

*the front strut brace
*the stainless big bore exhaust
*the Recaro Type looking front seats
*All four lowered springs

Im already taking the 16" avanti shadow chrome/bronze 7(x2) spoke mags
and as far as im concerned they are worth what i paid for the whole car, ill also take whatever you guys say will fit my 94 (newer shape)
its a mean engine in fairly good condition but im not after a turbo at the moment as fuel prices are still on the rise, if you can help me as soon as possible id be much appreciated as due to parking space and a intolerable landlord it has to go within days, if no one can help me i'll just pull bolt on parts out and get rid of the rest

Cheers again

Last edited by Nexus_shadow; 26 August 2007 at 11:23 PM. Reason: updated info