ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

Scooby Driver nearly kills old woman

Search this Thread

Old 24 August 2007, 01:43 PM
cpk
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scooby Driver nearly kills old woman

It really annoys me when things like this happen and give us drivers a bad name.

My boss saw an Impreza drive extremely recklessly causing an elderley woman to swerve into a verge and crash into a bush because he was overtaking at stupid speeds. Apparently he was racing his mate and overtaking everything and anything. He didn't spot the woman in a dip, slammed on his brakes whilst overtaking a VW and had to pull back in - the oncoming driver had no option but to swerve into the verge/bush.

As he was telling me the story he noticed my car in the car park and asked "Who owns that Subaru?".

Idiots like this give the vast majority of subaru drivers a bad name. Ok, he could have been driving any car like an idiot but I can't help but get annoyed!!
Old 24 August 2007, 01:59 PM
Jay m A
Scooby Regular

Location: Class record holder at Pembrey Llandow Goodwood MIRA Hethel Blyton Curborough Lydden and Snetterton

So you got away with it then
Old 24 August 2007, 02:04 PM
L33_WRX
Scooby Regular

Old 24 August 2007, 02:38 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

It's the stereotyping as a result of one bad experience that gets on my nads. Most days I see two r'tards driving like r'tards on their way to work, one in a black 55reg Volvo D5 and one in a silver mondeo saloon...
I wouldnt dream of thinking that all Volvo or Mondeo drivers were rqaving lunatics based on the behaviour of these numpties.

Ask if your boss has any specifics on the car in question or if you can have a pay rise. Pay rises are nice.