Sponsored by:

uk turbo classic vs lambo gallardo superleggera

Search this Thread

Old 05 July 2007, 10:20 AM
mr hat
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default uk turbo classic vs lambo gallardo superleggera

couldnt believe it last night on way home from work, spotted metallic grey 07 plate superleggera so obviously i quickly got behind him so i could get a better look at it. driver spotted me as we approached a red light which was just changing to green we had both slowed down to about 10 mph at which point he blips the throttle and nails it. my god!! the noise! sounded unbelievable and took off like a rocket. i didnt follow at pace as this was built up area but we were heading out of town so i followed him in traffic until we made it to the city bypass which u enter via a r/a, clear road ahead he nails it i follow from second gear he pulls away with ease up to 115 im in awe of noise and pace of the thing. fantastic car with one of the best sounding engines ive heard. no contest really, my car is quick, full decat, filter, ported headers and up pipe and heat wrapped with andy f ecutek remap but he left me for dead. mind u his car cost £150000 mine cost £6000.
Old 05 July 2007, 10:26 AM
Mikkel
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like me taking on Mike Tyson... having not seen me you'll just have to trust me on that analogy

Good to hear a driver has actually got one of those... you normally see old men or footballers wives tottering around city centres in the high end motors.