Maserati Run in :cool:

Search this Thread

Old 17 May 2007, 01:54 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Maserati Run in :cool:

Afternoon all,

Had a cheeky little run in with a Maserati Quatroporte (4 Door) the other day. We were going through Slough in Heavy, Friday night traffic when this guy in the Maserati quite simply cuts me up and pushed in (this guy just looked annoying as he looked like he just stepped out of Toni & Guy with long hair). We couldn't go anywhere as the traffic was bottle necking. He went a couple of cars up and did the same to a few more people where there was no need. Low and behold he was going the same way as myself which led to a dual Carriage way (Eton to Windsor) I was behind him and heard him put his foot down before anything happened due to the 4ltr V8 so I decided to go with him. We were completely equal and nearly bumper to bumper as I couldn't over take nor could he pull away, all the way to over a 120 (am not going to estimate the distance in case some wise guy gets his calculator and tells me that's not possible with that's Car's power) and then realized what speed we're doing, plus the road at this point bends round to the left. At this point I eased right off and changed down and just made it safely around this bend, ready for another go when I put my foot down to find out that it's not in gear! (plonker) stuck it finally in 4th and went off again toward Windsor where he still couldn't pull away. And we lived happily ever after. I was just well chuffed to see that you can get such power and performance from a car under £20k that equals a car over £80k plus he probably earns that a year!! and also got a Zonda in the Garage!

Yes I am aware that he has a very heavy car ect.
Oh and I was running 305bhp at the time.

Alexppp
Old 17 May 2007, 01:57 PM
New_scooby_04

If you want to keep your licence:

STOP TAKING THE BAIT!!!! AND especially don't brag about 3 figure speeds on here: the police do look at these forums!!

And what do you have against men who get their hair done at Toni and Guy.....I suspect you may have unresolved issues
PS Your car is no Kate Moss: try that with a Classic with 305bhp and see what happens!

Last edited by New_scooby_04; 17 May 2007 at 02:00 PM.
Old 17 May 2007, 02:00 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04

STOP TAKING THE BAIT!!!!

And what do you have against men who get their hair done at Toni and Guy.....I suspect you may have unresolved issues
I have everything against Guys who looked like that. He looked a P#at what can I say. I'm stereotypical what can you

Alexppp
Old 17 May 2007, 02:03 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by Alexppp
I have everything against Guys who looked like that. He looked a P#at what can I say. I'm stereotypical what can you

Alexppp
You're allowed to look like a prat if you're Rich

Ns04
Old 17 May 2007, 02:04 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by New_scooby_04

STOP TAKING THE BAIT!!!! AND especially don't brag about 3 figure speeds on here: the police do look at these forums!!

PS Your car is no Kate Moss: try that with a Classic with 305bhp and see what happens!

Probably not a lot! as lot as I'm now running 339bhp & 312lbs and stripped out. See my Scoob

Alexppp

Last edited by Alexppp; 17 May 2007 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Spelling Doh!
Old 17 May 2007, 02:09 PM
New_scooby_04

Probably not a lot! as lot as I'm now running 339bhp & 312lbs and stripped out. See my Scoob

Alexppp
Nah, he's still got ya!

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 339Weight without Driver (KG) : 1470Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 234.310 - 60 (Secs) : 4.350 - 100 (Secs) : 11.1760 - 100 (Secs) : 6.81

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 305Weight without Driver (KG) : 1235Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 250.930 - 60 (Secs) : 4.110 - 100 (Secs) : 10.8860 - 100 (Secs) : 6.77

Stripped out?? What have you removed?

Ns04
Old 17 May 2007, 02:16 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

You got your Calculator out didn't !!!

So far I have removed the Air con unit, The Spare Wheel + parts, electric Windows (what a mess!) Roof inaly and light weight glass in the front as I hit an owl! yes an owl.

Oh and I removed my Mum too

Alexppp
Old 17 May 2007, 02:19 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

Just read a bit more of your maths and trust me I've had it with in 10secs as I time it. That was before I started stripping and that was without my calculator

Alexppp
Old 17 May 2007, 02:23 PM
New_scooby_04

You got your Calculator out didn't !!!

So far I have removed the Air con unit, The Spare Wheel + parts, electric Windows (what a mess!) Roof inaly and light weight glass in the front as I hit an owl! yes an owl.

Oh and I removed my Mum too

Alexppp
Message from Alex PPP's Mum:

"I have no son!!"

Old 17 May 2007, 02:26 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

I wondered why she woundn't give me my corn Flakes this Morning

I best just keep on driving

I think I might just put the spare back in the boot damm 10.99secs then

Alexppp
Old 17 May 2007, 03:26 PM
classic Subaru Si
Scooby Regular

Tony & Guy?? Yep, your right mate - f*****g ponce! Any man who shares the same hairdressers as his bird deserves all he gets!
Old 17 May 2007, 03:31 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

He kinda looked like David Genola when he did that Shampoo add!!!

Alexppp
Old 17 May 2007, 03:32 PM
misty
Scooby Regular

No one here ever gets toasted by anything do they? It doesn't matter what they come up against, the almighty scoob conquers all every time! I have yet to read a post after coming on here for 4 years that goes like this. " Had a run in today with a ************ he set off, I tried to keep up but I was just wasted" When will it happen?
Dave
Old 17 May 2007, 03:47 PM
Alexppp
Scooby Regular

Once apon a time in a town really close by (Slough)

I was picking my Girlfriend from work when I had a race with a Mecr A-class. He absolutely wiped the floor with me as if I wasn't moving. It must of been suped up to the eye *****. It was all the the twists of towns and the bends. I was truly put in my place but Superior German Technology

Alexppp

Ps I was ony running with 305bhp at the time.

This is 1st isn't it!
Old 17 May 2007, 04:11 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by misty
No one here ever gets toasted by anything do they? It doesn't matter what they come up against, the almighty scoob conquers all every time! I have yet to read a post after coming on here for 4 years that goes like this. " Had a run in today with a ************ he set off, I tried to keep up but I was just wasted" When will it happen?
Dave
Allow me!

Shortly after getting my (at the time) Std Classic, I encountered a std looking Cossie on a sliproad to the M25. Traffic clear, conditions good, why not?? TBF he had the idea before me and set off first, but I was confident of catching him!

Er no, turns out he most definately wasn't standard and my poor Scooby was left for dust!!

I'd estimate he was running about 350bhp which a Cossie owning friend tells me is a fairly common state of tune!

Slight dent in the Ego!!

Would have had him in the twisties though!
Old 17 May 2007, 04:13 PM
classic Subaru Si
Scooby Regular

Lets be honest, you aint gonna shout from the rooftops if you get a good hiding from,mmm lets say an astra 1.9ctdi with a dtuk green box!?!? And before you start, I'm just winding you up! I personally don't think Scoobys are all that to be honest, not the quickest car I've had, but it is pretty much standard at the minute, so we will see when I eventually find a buyer for me mam so I can get it re mapped with the apexi etc...
Old 17 May 2007, 04:22 PM
Spoon
Scooby Regular

At this point I eased right off and changed down and just made it safely around this bend, ready for another go when I put my foot down to find out that it's not in gear! (plonker) stuck it finally in 4th and went off again toward Windsor where he still couldn't pull away. !

Alexppp
You're allowed out alone?
Old 17 May 2007, 05:57 PM
bootsy
Scooby Regular

Location: Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless. Like water.

i often waste big powerful cars (and scoobs ) in my little modded 106 rallye.but only on the very ruff twisty roads out my way.i put it down to some people just cant drive very well.and yes i have been beaten as well