Sponsored by:

What's My Car Worth?

Search this Thread

Old 21 January 2007, 02:22 PM
Type R OZ
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's My Car Worth?

Thinkin of selling the car due other commitments but not sure what to ask for as i've seen many varying prices for the same car. It's a 1997 Impreza Type R

It's done about 66,000 kilometres and about 20,000 miles on top. Off the top of my head the spec is as follows:- Apexi ECU mapped to 1.2bar by Andy Forrest, Apexi Turbo, Apexi SAFC, Apexi AVCR, Apexi Induction Kit, Apexi decat Exhaust, Apexi Boost Gauge, 18" KEI Hyperblack Alloys with Yoko Pradas, STI White Mudflaps, Black Chrome Lexus Rear Lights, Smoked Side and Front Indicators, Black Chrome Headlights and Sidelights, Unknown Front Splitter(rare), Forge Dumpvalve, Motorsport Fuel Pump Whiteline Front and Rear Droplinks, Momo Carbon Gearknob, Pioneer Headunit with 12 Disc Changer. Original '555' Interior. I am the first UK Owner and have owned the car since October 2004The car has always been filled (i have receipts) with Shell Optimax/V Power. There are receipts for £5k for the maintanance of this car over the years i have owned it - this does not include ANY modifications. I don't have any power figures as the car has never been on a dyno but estimate it to easily be in the region of
320bhp as it was mapped to be quite reliable. I have been told the turbo has alot more potential. With a few mods like a remap and upping the boost to 1.4bar i reckon you won't be far off 400bhp!!!

The car is white and in general good condition for a 10 year old car! 555 Numberplate will also be included with the sale. I didn't plan to sell the car as over the last year i have been sourcing some very rare body parts to put onto the car when it was gonna get resprayed this summer. These will be first offered to the buyer of the car. 2x Mini Bonnet Scoops, Headlight
Eyebrows, Bomex Rear Bumper(i think Envy Performance were the only place to source this but around £700), Chargespeed Side Skirts, Chargespeed Carbon Spoiler(the biggest and widest spoiler ever!!! Only a couple in UK - had to wait over 2 months for Chargespeed to source the carbon fibre as they don't make this part anymore!!!)

I would appreciate if people could give me a good insight into HOW MUCH ITS WORTH?
I will miss this car very dearly as its my pride and joy and i hope when someone buys this they will appreciate it too!!
It takes a bit of time to get used to the Type R's but when you know how they are pretty untouchable. Plenty of Supercar killing memories
Old 21 January 2007, 02:45 PM
prince_of_tokyo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

around 7-8 grand id think...i may have missed it, but what turbo do you have m8??? good luck with your sale