Sponsored by:

Filthy animal's

Search this Thread

Old 18 November 2006, 06:05 PM
ethanrob
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Filthy animal's

Took myself and the family off for a day's xmas shopping in town today,parked the car in a "secure" NCP right next to the entrance where the staff/security sit and eat pot noodle's and pie's

Anyway after around five hour's of retail therapy i return to load up the boot with all the pocket emptying carrier bag's of joy,when my little lad shouts up "daddy,why have you got bird poo all over your bonnet,how do birds get in the car park",so i go to investigate and find my bonnet ,front n/s wing and and head light covered in ice cream and throat induced spit

Why o why do people do this sort of thing,Do they do it to impress there "posse" and make themselves look big and hard,I just do not understand

It was a vial sight,and it was making me heave cleaning my motor when i got home

Even dog's have the nounce to bury there Number 2's,these sort of people are just pond life,dragged up with no moral's at all

I wish i had caught the little F**kers in the act,they would have been cleaning it off with there tongue's

And what really finished winding me up was when the guy in the office(next to my car) came over and said"i wondered what that group of kids where up to around your motor mate"

reply-"so it didnt even cross your mind to question why a group of kid's were hanging around in a "secure" multistory car park"

NOBBER'S the lot of em

But i did buy a nice shirt though
Old 18 November 2006, 06:24 PM
craig79
Scooby Regular

Never had that sort of thing happen to me
But when I lived at my old flat, used to park my mr2 in
a street that was three streets away from my house.
Felt it was worth it because seemed safer (big fancy houses)
Pretty much every other morning I would be reminded that the
5 mile hike was worth it when I saw the wing mirrors hanging off
cars - little b******s
The sacrifices we make eh
Craig.
Old 18 November 2006, 06:33 PM
rallying1
Scooby Regular

Im afraid its our culture here in the UK mate, No where else in the western world has envy ever been so rife as it is here.
If you were in the States or Australia you get comments like "wow nice car" or something like that, over here its, "w*nker" ,"poser " ,blah blah, Im afraid there is f*ck all you will ever do about it.
The mentality of the morons in this country is "If you have want I want, I will either take it or f*ck yours up!!
At the end of the day I look at it like this " yes its mine and you f*cking toerags will never have one"
Old 18 November 2006, 06:35 PM
ScoobyDoo555
Scooby Regular

when I had my Scoob, I regularly had spewtum (sp?) on my car - I work at a college, and the adjacent college shares an access road, where the little ******* "hang out"...... little *******

But with a full Scoobysport decat, the morning crowd would part like Moses doing his business

Dan
Old 18 November 2006, 06:37 PM
leerichosti
Scooby Regular

had mine spat on before on a rare occasion it was left outside keep it under lock and key now
Old 18 November 2006, 06:42 PM
Stephen Pope
Scooby Regular

Had pakora sauce a few times!!!
Old 18 November 2006, 07:01 PM
RUDDY
Scooby Regular

i had some little ****wit place a lit ciggerette on my celica's bumper the once! it burnt a hole in the paint and made a dirty brown stain
still chances are they will never get to own a car that fast

Trending Topics

Old 18 November 2006, 08:22 PM
Mrs WRX
Scooby Regular

Think yourself lucky ethanrob that it was just ice cream and spit. I had some jealous pr**k put paint stripper all over my pride and joy. Over 2 grands worth of damage and a whisper away from being wrote off.

Still its not a nice thing to happen and surely that is why you paid the "secure" carpark their rip off prices.