Sponsored by:

shes going to heaven today...

Search this Thread

Old 14 October 2006, 08:00 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default shes going to heaven today...

well as well documented my cars buggered, or at least the engine, and it has other problems too. so goodbye it is to her, and im just gonna recoperate some money for her to a breaker i know well.

im really gutted but ive had some good times in her, especially the day when on an open set of traffic lights mr boxster fancied some, and got beaten, just...

or when i was wasting some vouchers down macdonalds (they were free) and i gave my exhaust some pop and it set off a nice chavved up yellow corsas alarm. ah well, memories.

i will be back and get another scoob next year, hence what re-mortgages are for . and plus ive got a quite a few interested people on here for commission so keep em coming in even if there is a bit of a wait.

i pick up my little pug 106 diesel tomorrow afternoon, and insurance is dropping about £1500-1600 to £800, and fuel costs will be **** all. but i wont have my lairy decat, or flat four burble.

please console me lol. oh and il still be contributing on here regularly with my insane views. so if anybodies selling a mint classic round may/june next year... giz a shout innit wicked

andy
Old 14 October 2006, 08:27 AM
Bug Eyed Peas
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear about your car Andy. I too have had a tough year in various ways. but keep your chin up
It wont be long till your driving another Scoob.
As for the artwork, you really have talent there. Personally I don`t think the price tag does it justice IMO, regarding the amount of time and effort put in by yourself.

Anthony
Old 14 October 2006, 10:02 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

andy
Old 14 October 2006, 10:33 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

just rung tesco and swapped details over to my pug im collecting tomorrow. gone down to....

wait for it......

its coming...

£71.75 a month. just over 1/3 of what i was paying for the scoob. surely with the money saved and hopefully the mrs getting anew job soon, i can save and get another scoob come june 2nd next year when the holy grail of 1year ncb kicks in!!!

andy