Sponsored by:

what shall i get???

Search this Thread

Old 09 October 2006, 06:33 AM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what shall i get???

well as a few of your very nice guys/girls know, my engines fooked on my 95 wrx, so im getting rid for whatever i can get off a breaker. couple offers, but what im asking is, what should i replace it with.

say i have a budget of around £500 as i want something small and cheap to run until i have the mighty one year ncb in early june next year...

im thinking of a small fiat, or a cheap saxo to get me around until i have the money to get another turbo, or at least the confidence to tie up my bank manager and demand hard cash!

helpful comments welcome, as im looking to buy this weekend. im in scunthorpe as everyone can see, oh and im not after a diesel... prefer the cheap unleaded cars myself.

cheers peoples

andy
Old 09 October 2006, 10:12 AM
Carsey-STI
Scooby Regular

Location: I will be the one in front !!!! - www.scoobysmacs.co.uk

Mate, dont go for a Fiat or saxo, if your on a small buget go for an old astra or corsa, far more reliable ( on average anyway ).
Old 09 October 2006, 10:16 AM
mac2
Scooby Regular

try a diesel you,ll save a bit over the year on running costs,if you do average mileage you,ll save about £10 a week in petrol making £520 a year meaning over the year you got your money back what you paid for the car.

Last edited by mac2; 09 October 2006 at 11:00 AM.