chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wah the ****? £4000 thats cheep as ****
Old 28 July 2006, 06:42 PM
hoskib
Scooby Regular

should be fun turning away punters from his doorstep with a handfull of pound notes and a smile

methinks someone dropped a 1 off the front of that figure
Old 29 July 2006, 03:33 PM
shustir
Scooby Regular

Its a scam they do it regular, steal other peoples pictures and descriptions.

Somebody copied my ad and tried to sell my car for £15000, when I still had it advertised for £50000! (SL55 AMG)
Old 29 July 2006, 07:06 PM
The Rig
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Hmm,1 strange thing, if u check out recent feedback, the last item he sold was a hand bag, item location, USA !!!! under the same name, so how can the same name be registered in s****horpe uk then last time the USA ?!?!?
Old 30 July 2006, 02:39 PM
sherlock
Scooby Regular

Must of been a bit fishy as it's now been taken off e bay!
Old 30 July 2006, 05:27 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Rig
Hmm,1 strange thing, if u check out recent feedback, the last item he sold was a hand bag, item location, USA !!!! under the same name, so how can the same name be registered in s****horpe uk then last time the USA ?!?!?

yea mate i see where you are. i questioned him very vigorously on the car, and he replied to me he was shipping it from the netherlands, and had already been onto ebay and paypal saying the car was already sold to me lol!! so ebay sent me a email about being a fraud (with using ebay services outside of ebay), and i replied to them obviously i wasnt. an apology was sent my way and the car removed i believe.

the guy insisted it was forsale for £4000 buy it now... probably some lucky lucky man from miles away with a scam in his head and pc access.

noob head... cost me 2 days of arguments with ebay!

in fact ive still got the email he sent me... these are his words not mine

"
Hello and thank you for your interest,

I've almost reached an agreement with a potential buyer but unfortunately it looks like there are some problems and he doesn't have all the money to pay, for the moment. Therefore, if you are willing to pay the buy-it-now price £4000, I'm ready to start this transaction with you.
First of all you should know that the car is in excellent condition, mechanically and aesthetically intact, it's UK model with UK specs and it has less than 37000 miles on it. This is an always garaged vehicle. The exterior is in mint condition, the overall interior is pristine throughout, no rips, tears, burns, stains or worn spots anywhere, NEVER smoked in. It has 4 months remaining Road Tax and manufacturer`s warranty still has 10 months left. It has the HPI clear with full service history made.
Although my ebay account was initiated in UK, I'm located in Netherlands for the moment. I spend a lot of the time in UK with business but I have my family here in Netherlands. I took the car with me here a few weeks ago. I'm willing to ship it from here through KLM Air Cargo and cover the shipping and insurance fees to your location. The total price is £4000 shipping included. I thought selling this car through Ebay would be a good idea, giving the fact that I need some fast cash to build a new house.
I would like our transaction to be supervised by eBay Motors and Square Trade. In case we have a deal I will notify eBay Motors UK transactions department so they can inform you about my reliability and how we can proceed with this transaction in a 100% safe way.
Please let me know your position as soon as possible,
Chris"

Last edited by chocolate_o_brian; 30 July 2006 at 05:30 PM.
Old 30 July 2006, 06:36 PM
WRXTek
Scooby Regular

This listing (#130011598724) has been removed or is no longer available......
that should answer your question