Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Car Thieves read this...

Search this Thread

Old 27 October 2001, 04:44 PM
jon44w
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
**** OFF YOU SCUM *******S AND GET A PROPER JOB LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
Old 27 October 2001, 05:26 PM
DavidBrown
Scooby Regular

Methinks they're not the types to read this BBS, but I agree with your sentiment.
Old 27 October 2001, 05:32 PM
jon44w
Scooby Regular

Angry

fast approaching christmas and the thieves have suddenly realised they havent bought their kids any christmas presents and havent had their daily fix of cocaine. So they decide to go out and steal our pride and joy, which WE ALL WORK HARD FOR. scum. [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

not a bad ******* job. 20+k for an hour or so`s work. i need a job like that.
Old 27 October 2001, 07:04 PM
Luke
BANNED

Blame the Law.
Old 27 October 2001, 07:17 PM
stephen emery
Scooby Regular

had a car nicked about 9 years ago, new Golf gti at time!
not the nicest feeling in the world getting up in morning and finding you car missing!
All i can say is
Better not !
Old 27 October 2001, 07:17 PM
jon44w
Scooby Regular

Angry

dave brown: 8612 registered members on scoobynet. there are also thousands of others who read this bbs that are unregistered. im sure theres at least one car thief among them.

how can we blame the law? blame the toerags that have nothing better to do than steal cars.
Old 27 October 2001, 07:19 PM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Angry

I think the law are too busy getting revenue from speeding fines to bother with anything else these days.

Sorry, but they have given themselves this reputation.

Greed exists everywhere.........
Old 27 October 2001, 07:23 PM
RichiW
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Totally agree with you Jon, the Scum bags need to stop blaming society for their own mistakes, and the mistakes of their parents, and go out and do something with their lives, instead of ruining that of peeps who have done already!

If they lost a finger each time they were found guilty of theft, i bet they wouldnt be theiving as readily as they do!
Old 27 October 2001, 07:25 PM
AndiThompson
Scooby Regular

When you report your car stolen, what the police actually do?

Very f*ckin little. The add it to a list and if your lucky they'll get pulled over or crash your pride and joy and get found out.
Old 27 October 2001, 07:30 PM
Carlos The Jackel
Scooby Regular

Angry

The law is far to soft on most things, the problem is the Government donesn't want to spend more money on prisons(should use speeding fines-could build plenty then). So they stop people from going in or let them out early. To many do-gooders in this country! Lock the crims up & throw away the key!
Old 27 October 2001, 07:36 PM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Angry

WIth publicity over recent police events, I have lost faith in our police forces and never had any in the justice system anyway.

I have my own personal reasons as well.

And no nothing to do with cars.......
Old 27 October 2001, 09:06 PM
bug-eyed wonder
Scooby Regular

We seem to live in a country which is run by "namby-pamby" ***** who look out for everyone except the law abiding citizens! Lets all sit back and watch police resources reduced, millions spent creating a utopia for all so-called asylum seekers, spend untold millions blowing the sh*te out of Afghanistan and countless more millions rebuilding it! Run public transport back to the stone-age, persecute the motorist for everything possible! Not forgetting to bend forward, reach for lube and allow terrorists to shaft us as much as possible ( unless the yanks tell us otherwise).
Anyone fancy setting up a workshop for "bored" youth who enjoy crime or organising a firing squad for every little c**nt who fancies a few handy quid!
ps they'll never get the better of me no matter how paranoid i have to become. Pheeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww! needed that just now!

[Edited by bug-eyed wonder - 10/27/2001 9:08:47 PM]
Old 27 October 2001, 09:11 PM
Carlos The Jackel
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Well said BEW
Old 27 October 2001, 09:24 PM
jon44w
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

heres a good question.....

what would you do if you went out to your car one evening and somebody was sitting in it trying to steal it?

I would introduce him to my mates stanley and razor.
Old 27 October 2001, 09:24 PM
Luke
BANNED

"Power to the people" Thats what we need, another Poll tax Riot.
This time to show the Goverment how sick we are of the law and how the police are seen to execute it.. If thousands of people and children, marched into central london to say enough is enough. I know we blame them ,but I blame us for letting them get away with it.

They will only listen ,when they know they have no choice.

Old 27 October 2001, 09:36 PM
Carlos The Jackel
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

RE: jon44w - knock seven bells out of them
Old 27 October 2001, 10:38 PM
jon44w
Scooby Regular

Red face

re: carlos the sainz, im not an aggressive person. i just dont like slogging my guts off for years to buy something ive always wanted just to have some moron take it away in 30 seconds.

i challenge any car thief to a scrap. ill even bring uzi and ak along for support.

ps. i support than farmer bloke who wasted the young lad who broke into his house. "power to the people" eh luke
Old 27 October 2001, 11:27 PM
Luke
BANNED

John

Sorry to disagree, But that guy shot the kid in the back ,when he was running away.

he was a Muppet anyway. But in this case he was wrong to fire.
I could not justify shooting a car thief. Not unless he was tooled and handy at the time. then i would pop his legs.

my opinion is this . We the public must demand urgent changes in the law with concern to Drugs and crime. but we are all muppets so we wont and they wont have to and the scum can dance all over us.
Old 27 October 2001, 11:30 PM
CharlieWhiskey
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Why dont we just give tham a marshmellow for each car they steal?

Then they will apreciate the rigours of the British legal system.

No, on second thoughts, burn em![img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[Edited by CharlieWhiskey - 10/27/2001 11:34:06 PM]
Old 27 October 2001, 11:48 PM
ski
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thieves.........SHOOT THE B******S!!!!!!!!
Old 28 October 2001, 12:07 AM
MichelleWRX1994
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

jon44w, I was faced with that at 3am in the morning, I heard someone trying to break inot my scoob, out of stupidity I went to investigate, fortunately hearing me frightened them off, so I suspect they weren't pros..........
Old 28 October 2001, 01:36 AM
jon44w
Scooby Regular

ski...here here mate , i agree, 200 percent

chelle... you were lucky thankfully.

be careful guys and girls. there are a lot of nasty and jealous people out there.
Old 28 October 2001, 01:41 AM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

don't want to muppet this, but did BEW really call Gerry Adams and and Ian Paisly namby pambys? On the point of useless waste of space piece of **** scumbag car thieves, I can say that I don't particularly disagree with the local paramilataries shooting these people for anti-social behaviour. The only thing i would do different is shoot them in the head
Old 28 October 2001, 02:26 AM
mook
Scooby Regular

Angry

If some useless good for nothing scum was found in my motor I'd introduce them to my Katana - which is a 40" Samurai sword for those who don't know. That would shut the little f**ker up!
Old 28 October 2001, 02:47 AM
RichardPON
Scooby Regular

Mook,

Pulp Fiction style?!!!
Old 28 October 2001, 03:56 AM
jon44w
Scooby Regular

mook - reservoir dogs style ( with a gallon of sul in the ear )

[Edited by jon44w - 10/28/2001 5:38:09 AM]
Old 28 October 2001, 09:42 AM
mark.coleman
Scooby Regular

Adding to this I was watching Kilroy the other day and one kid said he nicked cars because he had nothing else to do and was bored

**** OFF, when I was his age I was playing "kick the Can" and at worse "Cherry Knocking", I wasn't bored, they can still do those things today.

It's just a damn poor excuse and the older people who nick cars are too fckuing thick to do anything else.
Old 28 October 2001, 12:05 PM
rr_ww
Scooby Regular

Kids today ARE bored, theres nothing for them to focus on. Scoiety teaches them that if you work hard and be nice to people. Then you'll be laughed at or exploited for being a sap.

Who can the youth of today look up to? The feeling is that the only way to get on is to know the right people and if you don't you'll never become anything. So wheres the incentive to try and better yourself? As other people have said on this post if the law isn't interested wheres the deterent? But if you can make £30 for stealing a car radio or £6k for nicking your Impreza Turbo. Well it'll pay the bills and you can do whatever you want for the rest of the day.

BTW the people who nick cars for profit (rather than joyriding) are VERY clever. Damnit, they can bypass every security system on the market today. Just think what they could achieve if they put their minds to it. Wasted talent and it make me angry

These are my opinions. Agree or Disagree as you see fit.
Old 28 October 2001, 12:40 PM
Robertio
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Kids today ARE bored, theres nothing for them to focus on
Eh? surely they can focus on whatever they want to do? being 24, it wasn't all that long ago for me I played sports & computer games the whole time, because that was what I enjoyed doing. It is not as if there is less to do now than there was for kids in the past, they were born with an imagination, all they have to do is use it.

Who can the youth of today look up to?
Who did you look up to? what difference does it make? there are more famous people now than there ever have been before, if kids want people to look up to then whatever their field of interest there are plenty.

I have a golf club beside my bed, and should I catch anyone trying to steal my car there is no doubt it would be used
Old 28 October 2001, 02:04 PM
scooby nutter
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Hang All Thieving Scum.

Us car owners spend years saving for and looking after our pride and joy.We pay extortionate road tax,insurance,petrol but we keep on the right side of the law.
What do we get from the police- Pulled over all the time because we are in a high performance car (we must be speeding,have no tax,or here's a producer!!)
Someones nicking your car,you give him a good beating- your arrested for assault!! the thief gets 2hours community service!!

What the F**K is happening to this place,surely those fat cats in the courts on £000000's a year need to have a look at some of these cases-yes he assaulted a car thief who was in the process of stealing HIS car the thief gets 5 years ,the victim a pat on the back and some cash for saving the police a job!!!

F**K you Car Thieves -----Your time will come!!!

(rant mode off!)

Quick Reply: Car Thieves read this...