Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

conts tried to steal my babes

Search this Thread

Old 22 October 2001, 07:21 PM
DAVE26
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
parked my babes in a car park yesterday, while i erm....went to see some stripers

was in there about 15 mins.

Mother ******* had ripped off my grill, yanked the bonnet release cable down which relesed the bonnet, they saw the switch for the alarm on the front crossmember and so held it down b4 lifting the bonnet. HA HA it was a dummy switch mine was in a different place (i suggest you move yours if you have one there also) the alarm started chirping, but i never heard cos of the loud music, they ripped the siren off and threw it.
then they moved it to the other side of the car park, where they did the door lock and got inside, then they ripped all the plastic casing off, and tried to black box it ha ha *******, never heard of 3 point immobilisation ??? well this CLIFFORD has they must have tried many a time to start it but it was going no-where

i thought id nip out and check on it afet 20 mins, so i went to the back window and looked out, and to my surprise and amazement i saw my babes at the other end of the car park with the lights flashing. so i ran out and the cÜnts saw me coming as i would have glassed them, on coke by the way so i ran back inside and got my mates out just in case. then did the usual s#it, police and stuff. not that owt ever becomes of it

so a word to all you scooby owners, make sure you move that bonnet switch for the alarm, so the ******* cant lift the bonnet and play

P.S. it was all on film as well i was handed the tape and the police have it now

[Edited by DAVE26 - 10/22/2001 7:28:31 PM]
Old 22 October 2001, 07:38 PM
stevie c
Scooby Regular

Angry

sorry to hear the bad news mate.
why cant the tw@ts have a bit of respect.
spend alot of time and money on your pride and joy for some little smack head to decide he wants to play with it...blah,rant,blah!!
hope she is feeling better soon,take care,
stevie
Old 22 October 2001, 07:40 PM
Rum*
Scooby Regular

Angry

Dave, which car park?? and sorry to hear about the above....Rum
Old 22 October 2001, 07:52 PM
DAVE26
Scooby Regular

it was the Golden Lion car park in armley, near the living world.