Sponsored by:

How much did i make from my Scooby

Search this Thread

Old 03 April 2006, 12:30 PM
SamUK
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool How much did i make from my Scooby

Okay...So it took me near 4months to clear all parts and sell my car.

Originally i was seeling my car for near £7000, which was pushing close to 320BHP, but nobody wanted it!

I originally bought the car for £7500 and was fitted with a PowerFc.

The car was a MY98, with 2 owners.

So i bought a M3 evo, and used the time to stip the parts out from my car. Full listing of parts sold are HERE

In the two years of ownership there were good times and bad, but you learn from experience....for where to go from work and where not. I tried my best to keep away from 2nd hand parts and kept to new as much as i could purley based of experience of being shafted!

It was a painfull procedure, however in the end with the help of people on the Fourm and Paul (Zenperformance) i managed to get the car in a working order, that the first person who came to see the car loved it and took it away the same day. (he has viewed 5 so far and apparantly my car was like gold in comparison)

My car sold for £4900 and from the parts i have made close to £4500

Total return on investment is little over £9000.

I then sold the M3, and now driver a Porsche Boxster, which i think i will be selling when summer hits to hopefully buy a P1. as i miss the speed and the turbo...

So thanks to all the guys on here who helped me through modding the car, also for the help provided to putting it back to standard again...

Would i do it again: No...just do not have the time nor the money anymore, hence i was thinking about the P1 with minor mods.

Last edited by SamUK; 03 April 2006 at 12:33 PM.