Notices
ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Either restrict him to muppets or ban him altogether !

Search this Thread

Old 31 March 2006, 11:44 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Either restrict him to muppets or ban him altogether !

PS Lewis/Mr Reee is making a mockery of the forum. Can't someone just shoot the sad old duffer.
Old 31 March 2006, 11:47 PM
fieldy
Scooby Regular

i havnt been shooting for a while, now u mention it
Old 01 April 2006, 12:18 AM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Well, I've finally used the "Ignore" feature on SNet, and I must say it is rather good
Old 01 April 2006, 12:23 AM
ben44
Scooby Regular

He'll not turn up a the NBO in either guise.......
Old 01 April 2006, 09:13 AM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Who honestly thought he would? Too few people see the silly little man for the bell-end that he is.
Old 01 April 2006, 09:22 AM
frayz
Essex Area Moderator
Support Scoobynet!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SN already has a bad rep mate, i dont think getting rid of him will make things any different.

Ive used and still use lots of car forums and have done for many years and ive got to say this is one of the worst for getting an un sarcastic or stupid reply to a genuine question. Recently its got a little better though i must say.

This place is full of narrow minded pr1cks that are of the opinion that its their way or no way!!

I end up asking 99% of questions in the Essex Scooby Crew section regardless of their material, engine, body, general etc.

Cos thats the place i know i will get an actual genuine reply from people that know.

Sick of this place and its down to too many PsLewis's and not just one of em!!!

Rant over
Old 01 April 2006, 09:35 AM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by frayz
SN already has a bad rep mate, i dont think getting rid of him will make things any different.

Ive used and still use lots of car forums and have done for many years and ive got to say this is one of the worst for getting an un sarcastic or stupid reply to a genuine question. Recently its got a little better though i must say.

This place is full of narrow minded pr1cks that are of the opinion that its their way or no way!!

I end up asking 99% of questions in the Essex Scooby Crew section regardless of their material, engine, body, general etc.

Cos thats the place i know i will get an actual genuine reply from people that know.

Sick of this place and its down to too many PsLewis's and not just one of em!!!

Rant over
Agreed.

There are a few people who slate PSLewis when they are almost as bad as he is.

This is supposed to be a forum for Subaru enthusiasts, but just seems to be a place where SOME people come to slag off and put down anyone who doesn't have as much money/has an older car/doesn't know everything to know about Subaru's etc.

Sad really.

I like coming on here, but seem to spend a lot more time on SIDC nowadays.
Old 01 April 2006, 11:30 AM
jasonius
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Totally agree, he really is taking the ****..!

I think there should be a sticky explaining how to enable the ignore feature (and it's benefits with regards to BSL) and let the members of SN decide..!

He thrives on the attention (good or bad it would appear..!). Take that away and he'll hopefully disappear for good (I'm sure Ping Ding could amuse him in other ways.. )

We're halfway there already as he's had to resort to replying to his own posts (those very clever aliases of course). What a clever, honourable person he his....!
Old 01 April 2006, 12:55 PM
oobster
Scooby Regular

I must go and investigate how to put him on ignore. Didnt know this place had that function.
Old 01 April 2006, 01:00 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

We don't want him! Anyway, we're inoculated against wind-ups and he'd waste away, poor chap.
Old 01 April 2006, 01:10 PM
ewanrw
Scooby Regular

Can we not just get on ?

Anyone being a **** will get whats coming to them by the mods. People just need to be careful about what they post or there will be several heads on the chopping board.

I don't even have a scoob anymore but hang around coz the banter is usually good.

Oh the banter !!

ewan
Old 01 April 2006, 03:18 PM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

haha another lame thread.
Old 01 April 2006, 05:39 PM
jasonius
Scooby Regular

^^^^

Don't you mean another lewis thread..? Oh sorry, same thing..!
Old 01 April 2006, 05:39 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by SiDHEaD
haha another lame thread.
It didn't seem lame last night when he was putting up ridiculous threads every 2 minutes. The whole forum was becoming a mockery and his presence will only be destructive as people tire of his adolescent pathetic mutterings and drift off to other places where you can have intelligent discussions. If he carries on he will ruin the place. I am already switching more to other forums, although the ignore feature on here has restored some faith in this place.
Old 01 April 2006, 05:50 PM
fieldy
Scooby Regular

only been on SNet for a short time but been reading threads and posts concerning pslewis and Mreee. i think hes a bit especially after getting rumbled and replying to his own questions. very odd bloke
Old 01 April 2006, 06:07 PM
*AL*
Scooby Regular

Scoobynet has a huge number of knowledgable people who put alot of info into the site.It seems,as per usual,only the bad guys get noticed which is usually for the wrong reason.This just my opinion of things i've noticed as i tend to read alot more than i post.
Whilst respecting peoples opinions must be considered, it becomes 'painfully' obvious which users are dispruting the smooth running of this forum.Why do the moderators not clamp down on these people? A final warning leading to a total ban if need be.
Old 01 April 2006, 06:12 PM
corradoboy
Scooby Regular

I agree, but the problem is that it is so easy to simply register under a different name and carry on spoiling things. They may have the ability to barr specific IP address's, but even that isn't rocket science to circumvent. If we could get everyone decent to just add him to their ignore list he may get bored when he gets no reaction from people. This will be my last post concerning the t055er.
Old 01 April 2006, 06:12 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Old 01 April 2006, 06:34 PM
scubbay
Scooby Regular

i have to admit some of his posts were quite witty in an odd way. maybe he should be directed to the muppets section or maybe a new narrow minded ,slow reving, long life brake pad, low boost, unleaded,yellowpack kinda retirement home section where he can vibrate all on his own....
Old 01 April 2006, 07:15 PM
bluto22b
Scooby Regular

Wink

How many more times do I have to tell you people he is not an old man but a sad 35 year old Billy no mates with a wife and kids who wished he hadn't married the buzzard he is now lumbered with, that is why he spends hours on here in the spare bedroom.
Old 01 April 2006, 08:09 PM
GC8
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ewanrw
Anyone being a **** will get whats coming to them by the mods. People just need to be careful about what they post or there will be several heads on the chopping board!
If only that were so..... I think that BS Lewis is Shaun's brother in law or something!
Old 01 April 2006, 09:09 PM
TREG
Scooby Regular

Going back 2 years ago,the mods used to stop this kind of crap.Now anyone can run riot here,scoobynet has been hit hard with idiots!
Old 02 April 2006, 12:16 AM
frayz
Essex Area Moderator
Support Scoobynet!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Scoobynet sucks mate,

end of
Old 02 April 2006, 12:36 AM
scoobys20mgh
Scooby Regular

Sadly it's so very true, I'm hardly the greatest of posters in the world, but, I find myself going to other sites now instead of here. It used to be that this site was actually about Subaru's and NSR stuff which was random funny things. However, it now seems to be either 'that clown' arguing with himself, or the so called 'elite' bitching on new people. Good luck to you all but you're going to be left with a site of people being afraid to post because of backlashes (SIAL, how dare you talk about x modification, how dare you ask what oil you should use, all new Subaru's are ****e compared to the classic, use the search facility yada yada yada)

Each to their own mind, however, still think that PS whatever his name is and I don't really care, should take his ***** from off his keyboard and donate what ever money would have been in the pot from his own pocket to the sick kids fund if he isn't man enough to show up at the show. That pisses me off more than any crappy, pointless keyboard warrior argument he's started.