Sponsored by:

The kids of today

Search this Thread

Old 25 March 2006, 09:17 PM
typerchris
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry The kids of today

Couldn't belive what happened last night heard some noise outside the house so looked out and i seen 6 young chavs standing around the scoob and one hoofed the passenger wing mirror chased the p##ed little gits but no joy police cant do anything because i could only recognise the lads jacket baseball cap and tracksuit bottoms so unable to give positive id. at least they only smashed the mirror glass but it just proves you can't have anything decent without someone trying to ruin what you spend your hard earned on. Maybe one day they will learn to respect other peoples property but until then i will continue the hunt for them with my breaker bar.
Old 25 March 2006, 09:20 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

Its sad that your pride and joy is damaged and I hope they get their comeuppance, but its not just kids of today, been going on for a long time
Old 25 March 2006, 10:21 PM
scooby_matt
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by typerchris
Couldn't belive what happened last night heard some noise outside the house so looked out and i seen 6 young chavs standing around the scoob and one hoofed the passenger wing mirror chased the p##ed little gits but no joy police cant do anything because i could only recognise the lads jacket baseball cap and tracksuit bottoms so unable to give positive id. at least they only smashed the mirror glass but it just proves you can't have anything decent without someone trying to ruin what you spend your hard earned on. Maybe one day they will learn to respect other peoples property but until then i will continue the hunt for them with my breaker bar.
Give them a whack from me