ScoobyNet General General Subaru Discussion

For attn of Webmaster

Search this Thread

Old 20 October 2001, 09:05 AM
DAZ 4
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Since the new software I don't seem to be able to "search". Have posted a couple of times, but no replies. Please,please help as there is information that I need to find.

Have been using this site for a "few" years now and things have changed a lot I know, but the help and response is not like it used to be
Old 20 October 2001, 11:35 AM
ex-webby
Orange Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Daz

There is a forum for bugs / feature requests which was set up for this kind of thing.

If your particular bug does not get immediate attention, please be patient as we have a lot to deal with.

I am very dissapointed to read your last sentence. The amount of time and effort that goes into running scoobynet is more than I think you realise.

regards

webmaster
Old 20 October 2001, 11:49 AM
Rum*
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Shame to see such comments....considering Simon does all of this for us (as in the community) FOC....the software is only 7 days old and I am sure he is busy modifying, tweeking and creating as he does best...issues are always (IMHO) resolved as quickly as is realistically possible...

I am sure that the search problem is on the list of things to do....along with numerous other issues...

At the end of the day the site is running brilliantly....

Keep it up Simon...

Tom
Old 20 October 2001, 12:03 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

The site is as good as any and better than most - I would still like to see a number showing how many times a thread has been hit .... whether or not it is replied to (just for interests sake really?)

Thanks for your time and efforts Simon and all the rest of the team - we 'users' dont have much idea of the time and effort put in I dont think.

Pete
Old 20 October 2001, 12:07 PM
DAZ 4
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Webmaster,

Please do not take it the wrong way, as I said I have been using this site for a number of years now and have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of it. But sadly with the amount of members (not a bad thing) when posting a serious or urgent posting it can soon be pushed to the bottom or off the page very quickly with (in my opinion) a lot of cr4p, which tends to be the trend in this day and age. I am a fellow scooby owner and am sick of the rogue postings sl4gging off scooby owners or their cars and as I say pushing genuine questions or postings off the board.

Once again I apologise if the first posting appeared strong please keep up the good work, I know that it's not only myself who gains valuable knowledge and information from this site.

Rum - Keep your nose out of it only kidding
Old 20 October 2001, 12:28 PM
Rum*
Scooby Regular

Daz...okey dokey........its a big nose, and hard not to stick it in occasionally
Old 20 October 2001, 01:17 PM
DAZ 4
Scooby Regular

Webmaster - I don't know what you did but it's working now

It's amazing where rude and uncalled for comments get you

only kidding, service is resumed Happy bunny