Sponsored by:

best ever mod !

Search this Thread

Old 01 March 2006, 07:40 PM
oscarprezza
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best ever mod !

I have had decats fitted to my previous impreza's but today i had the Harvey Smith touch! full decat ( ported some more and wrapped) Harveys ported and wrapped headers, and Harveys special up pipe wrapped too, Harvey supplied all the parts and knowledege and arranged to have them fitted at Paul Stabler Tuning in darlington, both top men and a cracking job done, with the least fuss in the least time in a proffesional establishment, but to top this off my sti 3 performs like its on steroids, quicker spool/less lag, much bigger and earlier hit of boost, sounds like a super bike on full chatt, cant sing there praises enough, Harvey i will be back for some more of your fettling!
Old 01 March 2006, 09:12 PM
scoobyboy1
Scooby Regular

How much did it cost to have the headers ported and polished and fitted. As Im intrested in doing something with my headers and I dont know if I should go with the equal length manifold or have some ported ones.
Old 01 March 2006, 09:23 PM
SPEN555
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by oscarprezza
I have had decats fitted to my previous impreza's but today i had the Harvey Smith touch! full decat ( ported some more and wrapped) Harveys ported and wrapped headers, and Harveys special up pipe wrapped too, Harvey supplied all the parts and knowledege and arranged to have them fitted at Paul Stabler Tuning in darlington, both top men and a cracking job done, with the least fuss in the least time in a proffesional establishment, but to top this off my sti 3 performs like its on steroids, quicker spool/less lag, much bigger and earlier hit of boost, sounds like a super bike on full chatt, cant sing there praises enough, Harvey i will be back for some more of your fettling!
They are good aren't they I have just over a week to before my car is re-mapped to make good use of the work done by Harvey. I have some pics on the thread below showing the quality of their work;

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=495273
Old 01 March 2006, 09:24 PM
Stephen Pope
Scooby Regular

There is nothing like a modification that puts a smile on your face!!! I remember the difference simply replacing the front CAT pipe with a de-CAT pipe.....................
Old 01 March 2006, 09:28 PM
Stephen Pope
Scooby Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by SPEN555
They are good aren't they I have just over a week to before my car is re-mapped to make good use of the work done by Harvey. I have some pics on the thread below showing the quality of their work;

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=495273
I replied to this post at the same time as you - saw your link - your car is the spitting image of mine but mine has the TSL 333 on it. I did think about the FMIC but bought a track car instead last month. That said, it will be interesting to see what your output is after the re-map. Enjoy!!! (Hope you told your insurance company!!!!!!!!!)